NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
4q2

Lost Planet - Impressions ?

Anybody got an opinion on this game ?

Thinking of picking it up today and I just wondered what ppls impressions of it were.

If you like pure action shooters, then you will most likely enjoy it. This is all about blasting the hell out of things with whatever weapon you can get your hands on. Think of it as the awesome pure action shooting sections in games like Syphon Filter, then you get somewhat of a idea. Story isn't really anything, but the game plays well and looks really nice.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun too, although takes a little while getting into it as when you first play, you seem to get owned a fair bit by all those Japanese players.

Really enjoyed the single player, very very reminiscent of those old 2D side scrolling shooters if you ask me.

Multiplayers not so good, weapons seem pretty unbalanced.

Really enjoyed the single player, very very reminiscent of those old 2D side scrolling shooters if you ask me.

Multiplayers not so good, weapons seem pretty unbalanced.

I agree with The Rok. I loved the single player mode, problem is that it last about 7 hours.

Was playing it on my mates Bravia the other week, and it looks stunning. Some of the art is breathtaking as well.

Visually one of the best 360 games around.

im up to mission 8, and i havent played it in about 4 days, this game iv just lost intrest in. Will fire it up again over the weekend.

I've been considering it for months now and I've played the demo which I just don't like so I've decided not to get it. Hope some decent games are out soon, cus I've only really got Viva Pinata, Hitman and Zelda to play. Viva I've played loads of already, Hitman I'm not really into, and I don't want to spend all the time playing Zelda.

I've been considering it for months now and I've played the demo which I just don't like so I've decided not to get it. Hope some decent games are out soon, cus I've only really got Viva Pinata, Hitman and Zelda to play. Viva I've played loads of already, Hitman I'm not really into, and I don't want to spend all the time playing Zelda.

Crackdown is out next month!

Not interested in it to be honest. Doesn't look that great, and if I did buy it, it would be for Halo 3 beta, and I'm not paying £40 for a demo.

well finished lost planet, now to go back and get all the coins n stuff. Last boss was too easy tho.

Thanks for the feedback...

Decided to give it a miss for the time being, the time to complete it sounds a little bit underwhelming....Will probably buy it if I see it on offer or pre-played.

Cant believe everyone is hammering Lost Planet because it didnt take ages to complete.

What about GOW ? How short is that game ?

Get Lost Planet there isnt much out for a while

Cant believe everyone is hammering Lost Planet because it didnt take ages to complete.

What about GOW ? How short is that game ?

Get Lost Planet there isnt much out for a while

Ai its just as short as gears of war, but gears of war is a lot better.

I was surprised by Lost Planet, I didn't think much of the demo but the game itself is really good. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

game play = great

graphics = great (some effects like explosions look better the GOW)

storyline= total shit

vocal work= total shit

game length = 7 hours (not bad)

i kind of love this game (gameplay wise) and i kind of hate it (story wise)

its a great game and shouldnt be passed up ... buy it now

Sign in to follow this