NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

what film are you most looking forward to in 2007?

whwich film(s) are you most looking forwars to this year  

84 members have voted

1. 1. whwich film(s) are you most looking forwars to this year

• Transformers
    • simpsons movie
    • shrek the third
    • spiderman 3
    • harry potter and the order of the phoenix
    • TMNT
    • pirates of the caribbean 3
    • fantastic four: rise of the silver surfer
    • Other

which film do you most look forward to this year. There are so man sequals/threequals coming out its amazing!!!!

If its not on the list then please post the film instead :-)

i think the simpons move looks awesome. the trailer is fantastic!

Haven't seen the trailer yet... can you link me?

Alot, nice to see a multichoice poll! Northern Lights is one that I'm hoping will make it out by the year end. Spiderman 3 should be cool too, simpsons, TMNT, harry potter and tranformers, though I might not see them all.

I voted for Spiderman and Pirates, really looking forward to the second in each series being better than the first, hopefully that trend can continue onto the third!

I voted for Spiderman 3. Loved the first two, and the trailer for the third movie is excellent. Probably the best trailer I've seen.

The Simpson Movie I'm looking forward too as well. I have full faith in this, considering they're bringing back old writers, (hopefully) brimming with ideas for a show which I think is still reasonable.

I'm not particularly bothered about the rest. Well, PotC: At World's End I suppose, but that's it from the list.

There's also Smokin' Aces, which is out tomorrow I believe, which should be good.

I voted for Spiderman and Pirates, really looking forward to the second in each series being better than the first, hopefully that trend can continue onto the third!

Spiderman yes!

Pirates... no! So we do differ from time to time, brother. :heh:

Im not sure what to vote for - I follow films less and less, Im looking forward to seeing Spiderman and how Transformers turns out.

Also, Im looking forward to seeing the new Will Smith one (what a legend, actually, keep an eye on my lastfm, he may make a resurgence soon) and I think I might see it this weekend if I can cos I wanna see Rocky next weekend. Even if its wick which it probably will be, its Rocky! Ill be in a right old mood for Wii Sports Boxing from it if nothing else! :hehe:

i've never like rocky films, their too, ummmm whats the word, boring (but thats just me)

skrek rules(the trailer with the boat sinking and setting alight is kick ass funny): peace:

Spiderman yes!

Pirates... no! So we do differ from time to time, brother. :heh:

Im not sure what to vote for - I follow films less and less, Im looking forward to seeing Spiderman and how Transformers turns out.

Also, Im looking forward to seeing the new Will Smith one (what a legend, actually, keep an eye on my lastfm, he may make a resurgence soon) and I think I might see it this weekend if I can cos I wanna see Rocky next weekend. Even if its wick which it probably will be, its Rocky! Ill be in a right old mood for Wii Sports Boxing from it if nothing else! :hehe:

The Pursuit Of Happyness, I wanna see that too!

You've also but me in the mood for a bit of DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince!

That's a pretty crappy selection of films.

Rocky most likely. Although I dislike the name. Why not Rocky VI? *sigh*

The Simpsons, Shrek and Spiderman.

Now, I love Spiderman, but the last two films were shit - Im hoping third time lucky.

I think The Simpsons will be crap, but I look forward to see how crap it will be.

Shrek will be amazing, of course!

EDIT: I'm looking forward for the best film ever to be released on DVD: Children of Men.

Am the only one who voted 300, you people disgust me.

(I forgot to put in Pirates aswell, cant wait for that)

Ah Die Hard! Hell yes.

And Children of Men... no words can describe how much I love it.

this is how much i love children of men "its super fantasic awesome pie-in-the-face brilliant and ayone that says it isn't should jump of a rather large sheer faced cliff"

thats about how much i love it anyways:yay:

Sign in to follow this