NEurope
DanielTimothy

Forum Love

Its just like that song.

I don't know why I love fields, but I do.

BA-DAAAA BADA DURRR DA DURRR DAAA

Jav: I'm sure you once told me on C-E that you are a Villa follower. I'm sure of it. :smile:

I am indeed, it's good to see the old timer's still around! Think i remember the time, because you're from Sutton Coldfield too where i was then. You didn't/don't go to Plantsbrook School do you?! That would be too weird.

I have moved from the land of brum now though so i dont get to watch the mighty Villa anymore, i hear we're on a bad streak though god damn it.

R-E Head of Reports? You may be good at news, but you can be slow sometimes :P

XD

If it weren't for you I wouldn't even be here so...uber forum love for you!

Growing to like you. Worthwhile posts and good humour :)

Yay! And you gave me forum love in any case you should get some back - but you still have that awesome siggy and the Miivatar, so you deserve some anyway! :bouncy:

Oh, well you were pretty awesome at football in year 5-7 so...a winrar is you :P

You are a good friend, and also a fellow Newportonian.

Also, a monkey that drinks beer. Its unheard of.

I am indeed, it's good to see the old timer's still around! Think i remember the time, because you're from Sutton Coldfield too where i was then. You didn't/don't go to Plantsbrook School do you?! That would be too weird.

I have moved from the land of brum now though so i dont get to watch the mighty Villa anymore, i hear we're on a bad streak though god damn it.

I did go to Plantsbrook, but I left in Year 8 and moved to another school, f*cking bullies. :nono:

Yeah, Villa are on a bad streak at the moment, I think it's 12 games without a win. I just hope we can beat Watford on Saturday.

-Back on topic-

Hellfire. Hell yeah! :smile:

So i'm guessing this is rate above users sig/avatar part 2?

It's what people do when they can't think of anything else to say...

Which isn't the case for you, JET = cool.

Edit: Oh, you beat me Dyson... Your location is suprised.

It's our Flinky! Same sig for years, but who cares? A great guy!

I keep meaning to change my sig, but somebody always says "noooo, it defines who you are" and other stuff. Load of rollocks if you ask me. I hate my sig.

Dyson: Very helpful chap, and an alround good bloke.

Just for the record: I hate your signature aswell! :heh:

Mainly because I don't know what game it's from - naturally I'm assuming one of the Resident Evil's but I've only played 1 and 4. And I never completed 1 - the dog through the window scared the sheets of of me.