NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
21st century cowboy

Where can I buy Half Life 1:PC?

I was wondering if anybody would know where I can buy the Half Life Platinum Collection 2nd Edition pack from? It's only been released in America but I've been assured it works over here (I'm not big on PC gaming!).

Wait, so which games are you wanting?

Half Life 2 GOTY Edition comes with:

HL2

HL:Source

HL2 Deathmatch

Counter Strike Source

Steam seems a bit pricy.

Wait, so which games are you wanting?

Half Life 2 GOTY Edition comes with:

HL2

HL:Source

HL2 Deathmatch

Counter Strike Source

No I'm just wanting half life 1 at the moment but with opposing force and blue shift. I suppose I could get half life 2 to get HL:Source, along Half Life Anthology.

Does Source make much difference to the game?

get half life generation, comes with half life 1/opposing force and blue steam (was it? or blue streak? so long since i played them). Thats what i got... about... 5 years ago? :P

get half life generation, comes with half life 1/opposing force and blue steam (was it? or blue streak? so long since i played them). Thats what i got... about... 5 years ago? :P

That pack isn't being made any more I believe because of the whole Vivendi thing, but there may still be some hidden copies out there of it in some stores.

But I agree with the others saying just use Steam. Then you can pick what you want to purchase whenever you want. Prices are decent as well, and they deserve the sales directly.

Sorry I was just gonna leave this thread to die away slowly but I've managed to bag the version i want on ebay from this guy in Canada. I worked out to £9.50 including shipping which i was quite pleased about.

I was wondering if anybody would know where I can buy the Half Life Platinum Collection 2nd Edition pack from? It's only been released in America but I've been assured it works over here (I'm not big on PC gaming!).

I'm selling a steam account with it on if your intersted, check the selling board.

I'm selling a steam account with it on if your intersted, check the selling board.

Sorry no I've already managed to find what I was looking for, thanks.

Sign in to follow this