NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The3rdChildren

Official Bitch about Twilight Princess Thread!

Good thread.

My shitty opinion is that this game is better than Ocarina of Time in every aspect except for its difficulty. It's only marginally harder than the Wind Waker but you can still beat it with your eyes closed, which makes the game feel kind of lame all the way through. Also, Nintendo quite simply lied when they told us the lasting value. Forty hours is the maximum, not seventy or one hundred.

Basically, because of those two points, it's not the best game ever. It's still the best game I've played since, well, a long time and it deserves credit.

Were both them trailers... the same... or did I click the same one twice. I guess the first time through it was better then :confused:

They both made the game look great, and if it was still a game we were anticipating then I'd be dying for it to be released. :hehe:

Were both them trailers... the same... or did I click the same one twice. I guess the first time through it was better then :confused:

They both made the game look great, and if it was still a game we were anticipating then I'd be dying for it to be released. :hehe:

1st was MIDI.

2nd was orchaestral.

1st was MIDI.

2nd was orchaestral.

Ok, a re-listen later and I'd say they both have a good atmosphere so ha. The second one though is more epic or something and would sound great if it was used in the advert for the game.

(Or was that too positive a post for this thread? If so then just pay attention to this: both were the utter pits. My ears bleedeth and my heart yearneth for the golden days of Snes game music. F-Zero, DKC, Pop n Twinbee, how we have fallen from such heights.)

That's not what we're saying. We are trying to tell the fanboys that the game isn't perfect. The ridiculous standards where never there, but to fanboys it's the perfect game - to us, it's not. Now let's prove that.

Why? Why are you going out of your way to ruin someones enjoyment?! If something annoys you about the game, say, but don't have a go at people who love the game.

The 2nd trailer definitely gets my vote. But i still think people would'vve moaned about the orchestral sounds, someone would've found something to pick at.

First Zelda Trailer 1

WHICH DO YOU PREFER????

Well, despite the fact that it is higher quality on the orchestrated one, it would quite frankly sound shit in a Zelda game. It just wouldn't suit it at all...

1st was MIDI.

2nd was orchaestral.

1st was badly-made midi. The midi in TP is miles better.

2nd was music robbed from a film.

Why? Why are you going out of your way to ruin someones enjoyment?! If something annoys you about the game, say, but don't have a go at people who love the game.

It's not ruining your enjoyment, it's getting you down to earth. Don't say it's the best game ever, or you'll get that response. If you shut up and don't mention the 'Best Game Ever' thing, I wouldn't respond to it. i'm not ruining your enjoyment, and it certainly isn't my meaning of life, but if you do say it's the best ever, I'll tell you it's not - that simple.

Oh, the second trailer is much better by the way. It's epic, enormous and great. Now what of the great war in it is still alive today? Sadly enough, these were just demoes very wel cutted and nicely shown. Made by an American, this trailer. The time that this trailer was made, nothing of the game was finished but this raw material and still they made a pretty impressive trailer.

If you shut up and don't mention the 'Best Game Ever' thing, I wouldn't respond to it. i'm not ruining your enjoyment, and it certainly isn't my meaning of life, but if you do say it's the best ever, I'll tell you it's not - that simple.

Of course, people never complained when people claimed that OoT was/is the "Best Game Ever". The "simple" answer was that it never really was.

There is not one single game that is the 'Best Game Ever' because people have different tastes. Look at some people's favourites on this forum for example:

Me - Shenmue

The Bard - Chrono Trigger

Dabookerman - OOT

Hellfire - Twilight Princess

etc.

There isn't and never will be ONE Best Game Ever

There is not one single game that is the 'Best Game Ever' because people have different tastes. Look at some people's favourites on this forum for example:

Me - Shenmue

The Bard - Chrono Trigger

Dabookerman - OOT

Hellfire - Twilight Princess

etc.

There isn't and never will be ONE Best Game Ever

That's why I hate it when people believe that the game they love is the best game ever. That's why I 'bitch' on Twilight Princess. The reviews are greatnow, but review it again in half a year - and without the hype - and scores won't be as high. If the hype isn't there, the games are not-as-spectacular. But still, I think it's a great game. Don't get me wrong on that, please. Just look at Mario Sunshine - great scores on release - but nine months later you wouldn't score it as high. And a lot of little things make the whole big. So allot of little details that are bad could become a huge problem.... But i'm not saying there are a lot in Twilight Princess.

Off-topic, though (but still on-topic): this thread seems to have taken off! 24 horus and five paages. We're going to beat the official thread this way... :wink:

Takeo and I seem to agree that link is a bit of a puff hence the puffy run.What do ye think?do you think he has a puffy run?Is this taking the zelda series in a worthy new direction?Well i like it anyway

Off-topic, though (but still on-topic): this thread seems to have taken off! 24 horus and five paages. We're going to beat the official thread this way... :wink:

The Gay Times from a few months back did that in about 2 hours lol

Takeo and I seem to agree that link is a bit of a puff hence the puffy run.What do ye think?do you think he has a puffy run?Is this taking the zelda series in a worthy new direction?Well i like it anyway

Pu..ffy...Run? What the blimey is that... Hope you don't mind me asking...

And, yes, topic on gays seem to take off incredibly well. Well, proves that gays are an attractive discussion. Not for me, though. I think the topic at least talks about something important. More important than real life! There you have it...

OOOO i say, did you hear what that twilight princess has being doing behind zants back?! she's such a cow! i hate the way she carries a sword pretending she's all powerful when really she only ever uses it as a d**** on those cold winter nights in the tower. and what IS going on with her and that midna, i swear some times i think she's one of them, whatchamacallems . . . carpet eaters, not that i mind but what with link off saving the whole of hyrule you'd think she'd be monogamous the dirty whore. . .

why do we have a thread ranting about one of the greatest games ever?

Because it isn't the greatest game ever

why do we have a thread ranting about one of the greatest games ever?

because people were clogging up the main thread by just talking about its faults and then counter arguing basicly saying how they're not faults and that they pale in comparison when you consider all that the game has done right and well and the sheer scale of doing a Zelda game etc etc etc.

Pu..ffy...Run? What the blimey is that... Hope you don't mind me asking...

And, yes, topic on gays seem to take off incredibly well. Well, proves that gays are an attractive discussion. Not for me, though. I think the topic at least talks about something important. More important than real life! There you have it...

you should see it as a good thing.there is so little wrong with the game that we resort to talking about gayness........

and puff or poof( the right spelling )=gayness

OOOO i say, did you hear what that twilight princess has being doing behind zants back?! she's such a cow! i hate the way she carries a sword pretending she's all powerful when really she only ever uses it as a d**** on those cold winter nights in the tower. and what IS going on with her and that midna, i swear some times i think she's one of them, whatchamacallems . . . carpet eaters, not that i mind but what with link off saving the whole of hyrule you'd think she'd be monogamous the dirty whore. . .

ouch zelda!

Because it isn't the greatest game ever

thats personal choice but it is a damn good game, and the best launch game for a new console since Mario 64, and also one of the best Zelda games and therefore one of the best games ever.

you should see it as a good thing.there is so little wrong with the game that we resort to talking about gayness........

and puff or poof( the right spelling )=gayness

No somebody else started that. We've mentioned a lot of flaws already. And yes, Link looks like a girl to me. But I think all characters are quite pretty and Link looks quite male if you see the girls. Now let's never talk about gays again. We all know Link doesn't have relationships with anyone. Not Ilia, Not Zelda. The closest relationship ever was Midna, sitting on his back...

Sign in to follow this