NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

A Few Questions about Zelda TP (spoilers)

Hi, I'm just about to enter my first dungeon (the forest one) and I have 1 questions:

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved). Or is the Twilight World just a completely different world that used to be good but has been turned into evil (which was once Hyrule)?

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please. I don't want to know anything that I haven't seen or discovered yet.

Hi, I'm just about to enter my first dungeon (the forest one) and I have 1 questions:

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved).

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please.

You probably could have posted it in the offical thread, as there are a lot of people further ahead than you are. So you mightnot want to go in there to risk knowing some things from later in the game.

To answer the question, Where you met Zelda is part of Hyrule. Its just been engulfed by the twilight realm.

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved). Or is the Twilight World just a completely different world that used to be good but has been turned into evil?

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please. I don't want to know anything that I haven't seen or discovered yet.

The Twilight World is a different realm ruled by the Twilight King, though I'm not sure where it is. The Twilight King forces Hyrule into a surrender and Hyrule BECOMES the Twilight Realm.

So there is another world but the King is now engulfing the "Light World" and Hyrule is part of the Light World (but has been engulfed by Twilight).

So there is another world but the King is now engulfing the "Light World" and Hyrule is part of the Light World (but has been engulfed by Twilight).

yeah thats right!

Remember what was told to you at the beginning? "It is this time when our world intersects with theirs".

So apparently, the Twilight Realm "intersects" with the Light Realm at sundown and disappears in the morning.

Maybe then Link can go back to the Shadow realm even though the Mirror was shattered by Midna.:bouncy: Maybe in the next "Zelda: Return to Shadow" or something like that....:weep:

(...)

Edit the f*cking post before someone reads those spoilers (like the person who started the topic wanting to AVOID spoilers)

What really gets me about Zelda, and I think is quite funny, is that if one of those little puzzles in the dungeons didn't work you would be completly f$*ked and the world would be doomed...

Yea! Edit the spoiler!!!

You would't think so playing TP. There's no sense of danger in the whole game. If Link sat on his arse in Hyrule field for 5 years, no doubt

Ganon would still just be sitting in that chair in the castle, doing not much.

You probably could have posted it in the offical thread, as there are a lot of people further ahead than you are. So you mightnot want to go in there to risk knowing some things from later in the game.

It just makes more sense to keep it in the official thread, anyway.

Sign in to follow this