N-Europe

A Few Questions about Zelda TP (spoilers)

Dark Wolf

Hi, I'm just about to enter my first dungeon (the forest one) and I have 1 questions:

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved). Or is the Twilight World just a completely different world that used to be good but has been turned into evil (which was once Hyrule)?

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please. I don't want to know anything that I haven't seen or discovered yet.

Guest Stefkov
Hi, I'm just about to enter my first dungeon (the forest one) and I have 1 questions:

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved).

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please.

You probably could have posted it in the offical thread, as there are a lot of people further ahead than you are. So you mightnot want to go in there to risk knowing some things from later in the game.

To answer the question, Where you met Zelda is part of Hyrule. Its just been engulfed by the twilight realm.

1. Is the Twilight World a completely different world or has it just "engulfed" Hyrule? So where I met Zelda was part of the world that I'm in at the mo but has been taken over by Twilight (just like the Faron Woods, which I have saved). Or is the Twilight World just a completely different world that used to be good but has been turned into evil?

I know I could have put this in the official thread, but I don't want to risk spoilers. No spoilers here either please. I don't want to know anything that I haven't seen or discovered yet.

The Twilight World is a different realm ruled by the Twilight King, though I'm not sure where it is. The Twilight King forces Hyrule into a surrender and Hyrule BECOMES the Twilight Realm.