NEurope
Retro_Link

Shrek the Third Trailer!

This trailer made me laugh.

Once.

Which is suprising because Shrek is an over appreciated mess of a film. And sequel.

I can understand the appeal, but I personally have a burning hatred for the series, so I wont be wanting to see this.

However the Live Free or Die Hard trailer is up and that looks awesome.

And Epic Movie also...which has got not only someone from Heroes in but...

KAL PENN!!!!!!!!

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

That made me chuckle. Not a huge fan but I liked them both when I saw them so I might go see this.

made me chuckle abit, think i've grown out of shrek abit, found the first one hilarious first time then 2nd one was ok,but watched them back and they are ok, just not that great to be honest.

trailer is a bit meh isn't it.but i never judge films on trailers.i will go see this without a doubt but i hope it turns out to be good.I like the first 2.Don't love them

Yaaaaaaay! Love the Shrek films. :)

My friend has seen the first one about...20 or so times. Probably about 30 now, actually. He's a massive fan. :D

Pinochio bit was great!!

Shrek 1&2 are great, so can't wait for this. And that pinochio bit was very funny!

The pinochio bit was good, I'll probably catch this at the cinema sometime. I liked the first one but I didn't think the second was as good, the third looks great though.

I liked the bit where the ship just set on fire.

The first two were good, I cant wait for this.