Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

make up class :)

Cat

i'm taking a theater, tv, film make up class and i'm in my third semester atm.

The previous semesteres weren't all that interesting, just basics of light and schadow. But now it's starting to get realy cool. Yesterday we made some wounds and i got kudos for my knife cut. :awesome:

Also next semester is 3d make up, and when that's finished i plan on taking Dick Smiths special make up fx course!! It's 2000$ but that's cheap comparing to the 28 000$ school i wanted to go to in Pennsylvania.. =^-^'=

I realy hope i can do special fx for a living, that would be a dream come true.

But i have a long way to go. ^^

some pictures

Hehehe, that's pretty cool....... The knife cut really is quite realistic........ Although a bit of blood dripping down the face would give it that bit of extra realism I think. ^^;

Sounds like you're doing something you really enjoy which is good..... I've got a couple of friends who are in uni and hating everything they are doing whilst I'm enjoying myself doing 3D modelling and animation and loving every minute. ^^;

Hopefully you'll end up doing what you want to do. :)

Hey that's where i left my boobs! :grin:

Thx! :awesome:

I'll put some more pictures up in a few weeks.. we have to do a moulin rouge thing soon, costumes 'n everything. That should get kitchy kitchy yaya dada bootyshake.gif