NEurope
Nintenchris

New Cube Magazine

Any one have the new issue of Cube magazine yet?

if so could you put up the review scores and whats on the DVD

Now the mag is actually out :p please can someone post what's inside? Cheers!

How about you go buy it instead?

Lol. I dont really buy mags anymore....The internet has all the reviews and videos for free.

How rude!! :p

I've bought other mags and posted what's in them so I just thought someone else could do me a favour! :grin:

do you guys actually base your purchases on good/bad reviews? or is it just to give you an idea. I have a friend who will only buy games that get 90% +

I used to but If I still did I would of missed a lot of games that I really enjoyed

If i see a game i rly like i'll read the review, and if it gets over 90 its a must have although i dont mind as long as its 7/70% or over.

Why dont u go on totalgames.net im sure that has the reviews on it. If not it still has news and features which are included in CUBE mag...or it used to anyway.

Some games I'll buy regardless of reviews, but I'll read them just out of interest. Other games that I'm partially interested in, I'll buy if they receive good enough reviews from several sources. Vice versa, if a game, that I'm partially interested in, receives poor reviews from several sources I'll give it a miss.

I once bought a game that got rated 50% in N64 magazine.

Well done, im very happy for you. There's plenty of reviews on the net nowadays for games, no need for mags anymore.