NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Re: Import shops

Hi all I was wondering whether any of you know if thee are any import games stores in either the North East or Edinburgh(just cause i want to get more DS games ;) )

Thanks in advance me the Freak of Zelda

Most of the best import shops are online. They are usually cheaper and have more titles to choose from than any retail high street shop.

However I would rather may a few quid more and know that I have it rather than wait a few weeks

However I would rather may a few quid more and know that I have it rather than wait a few weeks

Order from videogamesplus.ca and you'll have it in a few days, not weeks. And it'll be cheaper than you could find it in any of the shops.

I think threres one called CA Games up in Scotland somewhere? Near the Border me thinks. It was recommended in N64 Magazine years back but I can't say whether it still existis

ok tried dvdboxoffice took ages (well it was about 6 weeks thats long to me) and i want so many games and anime its not even funny :mad::mad:

I think threres one called CA Games up in Scotland somewhere? Near the Border me thinks. It was recommended in N64 Magazine years back but I can't say whether it still existis

Uh - it's in Glasgow.

try dvdboxoffice.com, its canadian, cheap, and fast.

The only thing they're fast at doing is pissing me off with their slowness.