NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Blue Dragon

Just noticed that there is a new download for Blue Dragon on the marketplace called "Shuffle Dungeon" priced at 400mp.

Seems it is randomized, so you get a different experiance every time you enter!

I've had Blue Dragon for quite a while and really am not hooked. In fact I'm only about 20-30 mins in. Does it get better? Right now it just seems so generic, and I'm really not liking the art style of the characters or their 'shadow creatures'. Is it worth me giving it another try when I have the time?

I've had Blue Dragon for quite a while and really am not hooked. In fact I'm only about 20-30 mins in. Does it get better? Right now it just seems so generic, and I'm really not liking the art style of the characters or their 'shadow creatures'. Is it worth me giving it another try when I have the time?

Definatly, I couldn't stop playing for ages, it does pick up =]

I'm near the end now, haven't played in like 2 weeks now due to coursework and being busy! Gunna try and finish it soon though.

Halfway through disk 2 just getting out of prision....sucked eariler as it crashed gah have to do that hour again

Halfway through disk 2 just getting out of prision....sucked eariler as it crashed gah have to do that hour again

I'm about there, just after Pachess village. I'm following an IGN guide but something they said would happen (cutscene) to allow you to move on hasn't so I'm stuck..

Any help?

I'm about there, just after Pachess village. I'm following an IGN guide but something they said would happen (cutscene) to allow you to move on hasn't so I'm stuck..

Any help?

I had the same problem, on IGN they say to just go outside of Pachess right? Well walk further away from the village, and it should happen if I remember correctly =]

I had the same problem, on IGN they say to just go outside of Pachess right? Well walk further away from the village, and it should happen if I remember correctly =]

What I followed as a guide, load of toss. Third disc by the way now :)

why did you follow the guide it spoils what is coming up :/

anyway got a problem at the mo : Everytime i go on the game shu and zola (both my assasins) ALWAYS have the pedemon curse (changes there appearance, makes them weaker)....everytime i remove the curse in battle they have it again at the end of the fight.

I cant remove it out of battle...if i goto a inn it removes it but once in a fight its there again.

what the fuck...how do i get rid of it

why did you follow the guide it spoils what is coming up :/

anyway got a problem at the mo : Everytime i go on the game shu and zola (both my assasins) ALWAYS have the pedemon curse (changes there appearance, makes them weaker)....everytime i remove the curse in battle they have it again at the end of the fight.

I cant remove it out of battle...if i goto a inn it removes it but once in a fight its there again.

what the fuck...how do i get rid of it

Maybe one of your accessories?

tryed using the item to remove it and "cure-all" but it cant be removed out of battle..the game must think they havent got the curse on them....but they do.

the strange thing is as well that shu and zola didnt even have that spell cast on them during battle the spell just appeared on them at i think was that sea cube area. Was just on zola at first then went on shu

The only curse that I can think that changes the characters appearance is from the Kelolon spell, the one that makes them look like those frog-like enemies, is that the one you mean?

If it is then there's an accessory called the Kelolon necklace which turns all characters into Kelolons during battle.

If its something else then I have no idea.

The only curse that I can think that changes the characters appearance is from the Kelolon spell, the one that makes them look like those frog-like enemies, is that the one you mean?

If it is then there's an accessory called the Kelolon necklace which turns all characters into Kelolons during battle.

If its something else then I have no idea.

yea kelolon thats the one couldnt think of the name...will ave to check that necklace in a mo cheers

Sign in to follow this