NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Wii On ITV News (next 15 mins)

Thread Suggested by UltraJamie

ITV news will be doing a special feature on the Wii.

I have no idea when they will be showing it. (whether its at the beginning of the show or at the end)

So, one to watch out for. I'll be tuning in.

sorry... ITV news!!!

DOH!!!!

the news is on now

Thread Suggested by UltraJamie

ITV news will be doing a special feature on the Wii.

I have no idea when they will be showing it. (whether its at the beginning of the show or at the end)

So, one to watch out for. I'll be tuning in.

LMAO.... phew

I did try to post this but for some reason couldn't so I stuck it in the general discussion thread (naughty I know).

I dunno, i remain hopeful. They opened with that sentence, and then cut to people playing the Wii, and a voice over saying "why Nintendo hopes to change gaming (i think thats what it said)"

we'll see.....

it's amazing coverage... don't recall seeing 360 on itv news during it's launch week.

It hasn't been on yet.

It should be on any minute now. :)

And, btw, i originally posted this as channel 4, but have since edited it to ITV, as a mistake was made.

Since my girlfreind is watching Hollyoaks (that'll not be happening Friday, I can assure you), i've just poped the PVR to record!

(that'll not be happening Friday, I can assure you),

LOL

:laughing:

my flatmate told me he's got friday off work... i was like, well, it's best you go out... till monday when i go back to work...

"AN INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL REALITY SYSTEM"

oh... dear....

the wii is as small as an xmas card on the fireplace....

HEEEEEEE!!!!

I think they showed it off in a good light. Especially the demo of Wii Tennis with Pat Cash and that reporter bloke.

Did anyone else laugh when the newswoman said "Wiiiiii"?

I think they showed it off in a good light. Especially the demo of Wii Tennis with Pat Cash and that reporter bloke.

i was a bit let down she said it with such a smirk... it's not funny anymore

She did, anyway. :heh:

It was apretty good report, hopefully lots of parents saw it.

Was it just me or did I hear that presenter say that Wii is trailing behind Ps3 and 360? I know 360 is miles ahead for obvious reasons but PS3, what the fuck?

I thought it made it look very good. They seemed to think it was more a fitness machine than videogames, but to see the Wii on ITV really is something.

Yeah, they did slip up in some places. Also, when they said it was expensive, but i think that was just for humour.

Overall, i think they did pretty well. It wasn't half as bad as i thought it was going to be. :D

Yeah, I just caught it when the presenter and the other guy was playing Tennis, it was pretty decent.

That was about as positive as a UK News Channel mentioning a Nintendo console is going to be. Good stuff.

Yeh my mum and I just watched it and my mum said, " I'm actually excited about this Wii thing, can't wait to play bowling." lol fuck off. Its mine bitch.

Was it just me or did I hear that presenter say that Wii is trailing behind Ps3 and 360? I know 360 is miles ahead for obvious reasons but PS3, what the fuck?

No she just said 'sonys playstation'

I thought it made it look very good. They seemed to think it was more a fitness machine than videogames, but to see the Wii on ITV really is something.

yeah... they made out that the whole point was to get people moving... the point is to do something different.

Nice to see that they reckon it's gonna sell loads :P

what is this? hear what you want on the news? they said it remains to be seen if it will sell well over here - which is true because it's not out, but also false, because on preorders alone it's sold out

Yeh my mum and I just watched it and my mum said, " I'm actually excited about this Wii thing, can't wait to play bowling." lol fuck off. Its mine bitch.

XDXDXDXDXD

Sign in to follow this