NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

The Killers @ Brixton

I just got back from seeing The Killers. Loved every second of it. They were superb. Well I knew they would be as they were good when I saw them last year at Leeds festival but yeah.

The rapture supported which was a nice suprise as I quite like them :)

Anyway yeah The Killers put on a great show, done a nice mix of new and old stuff.... Sounded really really good and the crowd loved it. They even done Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll which is my favourite :bowdown: I got a little vid of it on my phone which ill upload later.

From start to finish Brandon was on form and they ended up doing 2 encores for us.

On the way outta Brixton everyone just starting singing "i got sole but im not a soldier" was brilliant like being at a football match with everyone chanting along :)

Ah all in all a good night out with mates, beer, good music and lovely indie chicks.

Anyone else go or going ?

i got sole but im not a soldier

Sounds fishy. :heh:

Love it when that happens after a gig with everyone carrying on singing. It happend at Glastonbury after Paul McCartney with everyone singing the end to Hey Jude for the entire night (actually that did get irritating after a while).

I thought they were pansies, but they've gone a bit raw with the new stuff.

Never really liked them but the first two singles were good brain music.

Haha...this is like an open invitation...must....resist...

Right...... +1?

Sounds like it was decent platty, make sure you bump when the video is up.

Anyone else go or going ?

I got crap mans seats for the Wembley show in February. Ah well, be a good night with a few beers.

Ok so I have uploaded some videos off my phone...not that great but worth the watch if you are a fan, my phone pics up sound pretty good :)

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=platty182

Sounds fishy. :heh:

Thats what you get when you try and post about a gig whilst being drunk and tired. Spelling and grammar mistakes.

On my way home tonight saw loads more killers fans who had been to tonights show, all looked like they had a good time :)

I got crap mans seats for the Wembley show in February. Ah well, be a good night with a few beers.

Im also going to Wembley in feb... but i got standing tickets... did you not see the pre-sale link I posted ?

Im also going to Wembley in feb... but i got standing tickets... did you not see the pre-sale link I posted ?

I did, by the time I did see it though standing was sold out, and I held out for regular sale standing, which I didn't get and so had to settle for lame seats (right at the back, and I mean right at the back).

I did, by the time I did see it though standing was sold out, and I held out for regular sale standing, which I didn't get and so had to settle for lame seats (right at the back, and I mean right at the back).

Oh damn that's pretty unlucky. But still at least you are gonna be there I guess....

Exactly Platty, I'm not too fussed where I am, as long as I'm there and have a good time.

Edit - Speak of the devil, the tickets came today.

Nice videos, dude.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Killers at one point, as i bet they're a great band live. As long as they play All these things that i've done, which they will most definitely do anyway, then i would be happy.

Nice videos, dude.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Killers at one point, as i bet they're a great band live. As long as they play All these things that i've done, which they will most definitely do anyway, then i would be happy.

Of course they play it Flinky.

They ended with it at Brixton. Everyone loved it. : peace:

Sign in to follow this