N-Europe

myspaceclinic free codes. Feedback?

bencallis

Hi,

Me and a few freinds are working on a site http://www.myspaceclinic.com . I am mainly looking for feedback but im sure some of you will use myspace and maybe even find the site a help.

Lots of changes are happening at the moment most behind closed doors.

I would be greatful if you could give me some feedback on the site.

Thanks Guys:yay:

LOL ADVERTISING.

Next up:

CASHMAKERS 2.0!!!!1

:shakehead

I suppose I asked for that:sad: . It's not like I am a new member though who spams everywhere. I actaully visit everday and am a true nintendo fanboy.

I just want a some feedback and some promotion doesnt help does it?

Thanks,

Ben

I'm not going to lock this as long as people offer feedback about the design and this doesn't become complete self-promotion or spam/flaming....

Incidentally, did you use a template for the design? It looks like a pre-made template....

Yes the layout was created by a freind. Many graphics have been changed and we are adding new pages all the time.

We are currently working on the admin panel :horse: pure hell!

Is it fairly easy to navigate and fast? Most graphics we have tried to keep sizes low.

Layout is efficient, design is utterly horrible, but should be loved by the majority of MySpace users.

Thanks for the feedback. Please can you go into more detail on how the design is horrible.

Alos if you think it suits myspace users (target traffic) then I guess it ok?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Please can you go into more detail on how the design is horrible.

Alos if you think it suits myspace users (target traffic) then I guess it ok?

Thanks

Basically: I don't like the style, however it suits what the purpose of the site is for (make people's MySpace looks better).