NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Could someone explain Games Cube Trade in Offer

Hey all i'm under the impression that those that got the confirmation letter from Game were also told about a good trade in offer on the cube £30 pounds or something like that. Is this when you buy your Wii or do you need to trade it in before? Also i've heard about some sort of Wii card could someone explain this. Just want to get all the information I can as I haven't recieved a letter and am going to write to head office.

Its the standard 15% trade in when you buy a new console.

- Take the Cube when you buy your Wii

- Wii Card: Basically, you put money on it, you spend it on Wii Products. Useful if you don't want to use your Wii money on something else.

So whats the 15% trade in 15% of what?

15% of the price of the Wii Console (so, almost £30 off)..So when I trade In my cube, I'll spend £130 on the Wii itself (I've already paid £20). More money for games.

Wow, that's a well good deal I must say. If only someone who worked at Game could have shared this information quicker. (hint hint)

15% of the price of the Wii Console (so, almost £30 off)..So when I trade In my cube, I'll spend £130 on the Wii itself (I've already paid £20). More money for games.

Oh right excellent do you know if they'd let me trade in two Gamecubes?

Oh right excellent do you know if they'd let me trade in two Gamecubes?

As long as they are in working order.

Just wondering, will I have to take my sticker off (for the round bit in the middle), Its a 4 Swords one?

As long as they are in working order.

Cool cheers for that only asked about a second one as my mate wants to get rid of his and he won't get much for it on ebay

Sign in to follow this