NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sprout

Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were Rabbit.

Damn, thats real shame. Thats a big chunk of British cultural history up in smoke. Still, like Nick Park said, compared to other news today,it's really not a big deal. :doh: :(:weep:

Really did not think to much of this, funny, entertaining, but its not up to the standards of those classic shorts of 10 years ago...

you mean Creature Comforts, they were awesome. I probably going to be a bit disapointed with this as I have really high expectations.

I just heard about the studio fire today. I'm devistated. :weep:

Yeah, I know there are a lot worse things happening in the world at the moment, nut from an art point of view this is a disaster. 30 years of work... gone.

If it is an arson I hope the fuckers that did this get what's coming to them! :mad:

Man, what a shame that the studio burnt down. All those years of history. Burnt to ashes :hmm:. At least nobody was hurt in the blaze.

My cinema isn't showing the movie again until Friday. Damn, I really want to see it!

Oh thats awful. So many models destroyed, thats so depressing. Although this is a terrible thing to admit I feel more than when Katrina hit. :(

Sign in to follow this