NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gj15987

Username

Yeah I guessed that you were FieldsofAnfieldRoad. Thanks for the words o' encouragement, but its tough at times to judge the club on anything else apart from present form. Hopefully things'll come good, hopefully.

..by reclaiming the European Cup :D

I recognise you as another one of them people with a Zelda type name and set up. Not a bad thing... and I wouldnt really like to not see old Twilight floating about anymore... not that I know the first thing about you like! ::shrug: But I do recognise you as one of the familiar names going about, so dont demote yourself to being a newbie again!

:

Yay some people do recognise me!

Oh yeah darksnowman my friend, you should also remember me as a fellow Septemer 26th-er, you're 2 years older than me to the day!

September 27th for me... Can I join your gang?

Fraid not Ninja my man, only 26th-ers allowed, your free to start up your own 27th-er gang but you'll be stretched to find two people as cool as me and darksnowman :heh:

..by reclaiming the European Cup :D

That's the spirit!

We won it 5 times!

We won it 5 times!

In Istanbul,

We won it 5 times!

We'll win it 6 times!

We'll win it 6 times!

In Athens, Greece,

We'll win it 6 times!

:D :D :D

YNWA

Sounds great Twilight, we can like eat cake and stuff! Any other 26th-ers going about? If not were gonna have to make a breakaway forum and everything just for our elite!

Ninjas are cool, mullets are not. Ninja_mullet's sig isnt to shabby though... its a dilemma...

LFC will do well to get the League Cup this year... they better prove me wrong though, Dirky Kuyt is masterful.

That's the spirit!

We won it 5 times!

We won it 5 times!

In Istanbul,

We won it 5 times!

We'll win it 6 times!

We'll win it 6 times!

In Athens, Greece,

We'll win it 6 times!

:D :D :D

YNWA

You're like the brother I never had....

...(My real brother is a Manc... *shudders*)

mine stands for "FEBRAURY" my girlfriend from Litharaunia sent me a calender one year and when I first joined this site back at the old site..I could not think of a name to usse so I looked through the months and come up with what I am using now

Sign in to follow this