NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Guitar Hero II! Time to rock all over again!

just got this game and I love it :)

love how when you finally get to Freebird it asks you about 5 times if you really want to play it :)

Ah, I absolutely LOVE this game! It's just fantastic. Can't truly describe how much I love it. I love playing Monkey Wrench differently, I love playing the theme tune to Top Gear, and I just absolutely love it! :bouncy:

I played this last night just expecting to have a quick blast but I ended up playing for a couple of hours. I started on medium but I was getting tanned so I slapped it down to easy so I could get used to it. Its crazy, I was playing and sometimes everything goes into a blur as if Im not paying attention but im still able to hit the notes, its a weird feeling and hard to explain.

When do I get to play the Top Gear theme and whats it called?

YAY, bought GH II yesterday when i also bought a new slimline PS2 on account of my fat one being too big to take back to uni with me and also having a dodgy disc tray.

only got through about 10 songs on medium so far but gimme a couple more days :D

YAY, bought GH II yesterday when i also bought a new slimline PS2 on account of my fat one being too big to take back to uni with me and also having a dodgy disc tray.

only got through about 10 songs on medium so far but gimme a couple more days :D

Yeh and compared to you, I was shit :P

Just read the instructions and found out about Star Power. I had been playing without knowing about that, I may be able to get better scores now :grin:

Just read the instructions and found out about Star Power. I had been playing without knowing about that, I may be able to get better scores now :grin:

:o lmao!!!!!!

Poor HoT, wasn't there a tutorial with GH II like i think there was with the first game?

I played this last night just expecting to have a quick blast but I ended up playing for a couple of hours. I started on medium but I was getting tanned so I slapped it down to easy so I could get used to it. Its crazy, I was playing and sometimes everything goes into a blur as if Im not paying attention but im still able to hit the notes, its a weird feeling and hard to explain.

It's called 'The Zone' lol

:o lmao!!!!!!

Poor HoT, wasn't there a tutorial with GH II like i think there was with the first game?

Yeah but I have annoying habit of not looking at instructions or playing tutorial modes, I like to just put the disc in and wing it. Seems it has cost me this time lol.

for HoT's hotness lol -the Top Gear theme is called Jessica and its in the 6th set of 5 songs :D

for HoT's hotness lol -the Top Gear theme is called Jessica and its in the 6th set of 5 songs :D

Thanks for that man, I havent been able to play it today due to being stuck in bed with flu/cold.

Thanks for that man, I havent been able to play it today due to being stuck in bed with flu/cold.

AWWWW Crapola dude! get better soon!!!

and try and enjoy NYE if you can, tixylix anyone?

AWWWW Crapola dude! get better soon!!!

and try and enjoy NYE if you can, tixylix anyone?

I will be asleep in bed methinks and I will kill anyone who phones the house or my mobile at midnight.

I finally beat GH2 on Expert mode last night. The hardest song being Hangar 18, not Freebird, amazingly.

I'm thinking about trying to get 5 stars on all expert songs now. Even though I know it's impossible, I can't help but think that maybe it is actually possible...

our price: £64.99 Delivered

availability: Due for release on 23/03/2007

^

Play.com

Bigger disk, more songs... plus its a 360 game so they can charge whatever they want.

Back in January, RedOctane announced that the 360 version of Guitar Hero II will featured an additional 10 songs and downloadable tracks through Xbox Live Marketplace.

Today, several publications and forum users are reporting a rumor appearing in the March issue of the Xbox Official Magazine that claims the Xbox 360 version of Guitar Hero II will feature the Halo Theme that Steve Vai performed for the Halo 2 soundtrack as a downloadable song.

We have no doubt that will be a must-buy download for Guitar Hero II owners.

AWESOME! Love that tune.

I have dyspraxia, an offshoot of dyslexia that makes it hard to play games like these, I think. Basically I have poor hand-eye co ordination. To give you an idea, it's very very hard for me to play a keyboard with a different set of notes on each hand. Will I be able to get this game and enjoy it after enough practice?

Sign in to follow this