N-Europe

GAME TESTERS ACCESS WII DATA SHEET

wiiagama

I tlal still sounds like bullshit, you still sound like a 12 year old.

I've jsut been on Easyjet.com Flights to berlin for £50

did i or did i not say my final interview was the same week as the airport terror scare THE ONE INVOLVING NOT BEING ABILE TO TAKE LIQUIRED ON PLAINES thats why the airports were virtually down no plaines going anywere if i wanted to get to frankfort that week it was 600 pounds each way DUE TO LIKE IV ALLREADY EXPLAINED THE TERROR SCARE

YOUR TRYING TO CAL ME A LYER YET YOU TOTALLY FORGOT THE REASON MY TICKET WAS 600 POUNDS TRY AGAIN NICE TRY BUT YOU FAILED:horse: :horse: TERROR ALERT=LESS PLAINES AND HIGHER PRICES :indeed: HAS COMMONSENCE SANK IN YET

ALLSO FLIGHT WAS TO FRANKFORT NOT BERLIN NINTENDO AND THE AGENCY WITH NINTENDO CONTRACTS ARE IN FRANKFORT MY LITTLE FREIND

YOUR TRYING TO CAL ME A LYER YET YOU TOTALLY FORGOT THE REASON MY TICKET WAS 600 POUNDS TRY AGAIN NICE TRY BUT YOU FAILED:horse: :horse: TERROR ALERT=LESS PLAINES AND HIGHER PRICES :indeed: HAS COMMONSENCE SANK IN YET

I don't recall retro_lover ever saying anything about your flight, calm down.

ALLSO FLIGHT WAS TO FRANKFORT NOT BERLIN NINTENDO AND THE AGENCY WITH NINTENDO CONTRACTS ARE IN FRANKFORT MY LITTLE FREIND

You're not Emperor Palpatine, cut it out with the 'little friend' comments.

To be honest no one here really appreciates you coming in and aggrivating members and screaming abuse because we don't think you're right. YOU came into this forum with the information, don't strop just because people don't agree with you.

did i or did i not say my final interview was the same week as the airport terror scare THE ONE INVOLVING NOT BEING ABILE TO TAKE LIQUIRED ON PLAINES thats why the airports were virtually down no plaines going anywere if i wanted to get to frankfort that week it was 600 pounds each way DUE TO LIKE IV ALLREADY EXPLAINED THE TERROR SCARE

OMFG RELI? CAUZ YESTARDEY I WINT 2 DA BNK ND WITDREW SUM MON-E ND BORT A PLAINE TIKIT FOUR FIFT-E POWNDS LIEK RETCHRO SIAD.

OMFG RELI? CAUZ YESTARDEY I WINT 2 DA BNK ND WITDREW SUM MON-E ND BORT A PLAINE TIKIT FOUR FIFT-E POWNDS LIEK RETCHRO SIAD.

Giving Wiiagama his due: Do you people ever watch the news??!!! During the middle of August, you may have heard we had a little terror alert!!! Nobody was allowed to fly with anything. Flights were cancelled/postponed!!! Christ, times do change, now everything is back to normal... kuh!

Giving Wiiagama his due: Do you people ever watch the news??!!! During the middle of August, you may have heard we had a little terror alert!!! Nobody was allowed to fly with anything. Flights were cancelled/postponed!!! Christ, times do change, now everything is back to normal... kuh!

I flew out from Stansted the day before all of that kicked off, saw it on the news on Greece. Was well freaked out on the way back, they didnt check my gf's bottle of coke at the hand luggage area. So if they didnt check that who knows what else they didnt check.

Last minute easyjet flights can cost a hell of a lot (BA was cheaper for our flight to Athens, not including train fare to gatwick though) and that was a month in advance.

So I can see where Wiiagama is comming from, still no excuse for all caps and dodgy spelling. Unless of course he's Dyslexic and all caps helps then i could understand.