NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Your Favourite Jokes

Quentin tells a good joke.

I AM NOT GOING TO CLICK THIS.

I like Jew jokes,

Women's rights.

ROFL Ms. Pac Man, chivalry died that day.

So the man bets the bartender $1,000 that he can piss in the shot glass placed all the way across the room and fill it up and not spill a drop. The bartender says, ''I'll take that bet.''

That's the same one as me.. the original is linked above.

A guy comes to the gates of heaven.

Petrus tells him that heaven is pretty crowded so only people with funny deaths are allowed.

The guy told his story: "I had the suspicion for quite some time now, that my wife was cheating on me. I got home earlier once and she was indeed in bed. I looked all over the appartment for the guy and found him holding to the balcony fence. Of course I hit his hands so he would let go. He fell several floors and landed on the street but he stood up as if it was nothing. So I went back into the kitchen, took the refrigator and threw it after him. Finally got that bastard! And then I died of a heart attack."

"Ok, you're in," replied Petrus.

A little later another guy comes to the gates and Petrus again says that only original deaths are allowed.

He tells his story: "I was exercising on my balcony when I tripped and fell over. Luckily I got a hold of the balcony fence a floor below. But then some loonatic hit my hands so I couldn't hold to it anymore. I fell down but when I landed on the ground I wasn't injured. How lucky could that be? And then I got hit by a refrigator."

"Ok, you're in," said Petrus.

A third guy comes up and Petrus tells him the same thing.

"Well I've got a story for you," he replies. "So I was in bed with this really hot woman when suddenly her husband came home. I quickly hid in the refrigator..."

Sign in to follow this