NEurope
Adrian DX

Wii in Norway

It´s been confirmed that Wii will be playable for public at the DigiExpo event here in Finland in the beginning of November. Hopefully I´ll be able to go...

So.. you didn't get to play, or see a Wii? Adrian had to sit on a train for 7 hours... oh god.

They where sent away before the public could enter. That was about 2 pm gmt+1. Maybe he played it? ::shrug:

I met a girl that worked at bergsala (I think xD). She had played the wii, she told me that the wii wasn't finished yet. The blue light she told me was curently not implented in the console, and the light of those who where here today where erm.. "fake" (in lack of better word).

Maybe the light will flash when when loading or something?

Anyway, I'm happy, I got to meet mario :yay:IM000351.jpg

Now that's some messed up shit, I would sue someone.

QFT =/

Just got home from Lillestrøm (07:30) And yeah the Wii was for press only, but I got a press pass for myself and 2 other friends. We got tons and tons and tons of pictures and videos, we captured at least 10 minutes video of trauma (including the intro video and a couple of operations) and we got a littlebit of everything there was to see. Nice close-ups of the Wii too. I'll get the best of it posted when my damn thief-friend can give me my 4 GB SD back >_<

Btw. Skitter, you should have said hi, I was hanging around the Wii booth long after they sent the Wii's back to germany =)

Heh, that reminds me.. they also had the "Download 1 of europs 10 most wanted pokemon" thingys there, but there were very few people who wanted any pokemon, so me and a friend grabbed all our GBA games and transferred all 10. The guys with the machine said it was ok since noone else wanted any xD

But now I'm gonna sleep

OOOh and one last thing... The Wii is <ultra-positive word I couldn't find>! :shock:

LOL! I had 5 hours with Wii at the London event a month or so ago plus loads of free booze at my disposal!

But I agree, Nintendo NEED to start letting the public try this.

LOL! I had 5 hours with Wii at the London event a month or so ago plus loads of free booze at my disposal!

But I agree, Nintendo NEED to start letting the public try this.

Nintendo need to let me try it. Hurry up and get those demo kiosks in the Euro stores ASAP!:bouncy:

So is Zelda good?

No its not good...

Its SPECTACULAR!

Btw. Skitter, you should have said hi, I was hanging around the Wii booth l :shock:

For all, I know I could have met you xD :wtf:

He was wearing his red Nintendo shirt.

And yes. Zelda is amazing :)

atleast the cube build (the build I have played)

He was wearing his red Nintendo shirt.

And yes. Zelda is amazing :)

atleast the cube build (the build I have played)

:bouncy:

adrianDX.jpg Him? (well, again sorry for my crappy camera) He passed me, but I can't remember what he looked like, as I was looking at his shirt :D

I was there together with Adrian DX (the thiefish friend).

BTW, Adrian is the one with the playing Twilight Princess at the end of substeinar's movie.

I was there too, playing the Wii for about five and a half hour, and I loved every second of it. It's fantastic. I wrote an article at Wii-FAN.net, but I am not yet allowed to link to it. It is titled "Wii på Electroworld". It is in Norweagian, so I guess most of you can't read it. But there's some pictures there you can check out. ;)

electrowii2fu8.jpg

Good to see the blue light is turned on with these systems and still existant... Why is there an odd black dot on the white casing that enhouses the Wii consoles and television screens?

electrowii2fu8.jpg

Good to see the blue light is turned on with these systems and still existant... Why is there an odd black dot on the white casing that enhouses the Wii consoles and television screens?

Thats an hole. I think it's for the wired controllers.