N-Europe

Wii games price drop has started!

Cookyman

Yeah but the RRP on Xbox 360 games is £49.99!! You can't campare sale prices, it's not really fair!!

I dont think they are sale prices, online is cheaper thus you get sale-like prices for 360 games.

Wii games should be a heck of alot cheaper excluding Zelda, which has a very high development cost. It seems the only thing Nintendo meant by affordable for the family was just the console, not the games, peripherals and controllers etc.

Im still expecting the sega titles to be £30 or less (Mainly monkey ball), if sonic next-gen is £30 as i've seen randomly in town (This may be wrong, as it might of been an estimate), no way can monkey ball cost the same.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It all depends on what the supplier cost is for the Wii games. 360 games are sold to shops for roughly £30-£32, so it depends how much of a hit companies want to take on profit to increase their market share which could potentially lead to more money if you sell enough games at the lower prices.

I reckon thats why retailers were abit weary of having lower 360 prices at first, cos they were worried about not making enough margin on each copy, but now they are selling and even more so because of the PS3 being delayed, with plenty of people coming 360's now, means they can afford it.

u've got to speculate to accumulate, i say so give us cheap prices!