N-Europe

t-shirt printing online

Nintendork

First up, I don't mean to be rude.. but printing your own shirts online can be very hit and miss. The quality can be very poor.

So unless you have either printed a shirt yourself, or know someone personally who has- then I don't really want to hear advice from you.

Anyone done this printing t-shirts online?

I found http://www.shirtomat.co.uk which seems to be quite cool, they let you print on American Apparel shirts which I know are good quality.

The price isn't that bad either, coming out at about £15 for a single run of one shirt.

Anyone had personal experience with printing shirts online? I want to be able to print on American Apparel ideally.. but if you can give me some tips I'd appreciate it.. Google is throwing a load of shit in my face right now which I don't want.

Basically I just want a shirt that says:

"SERIOUSLY GREAT AWAY MESSAGE UP RIGHT NOW" and some other vaguely amusing geek type anecdotes.

Price doesn't bother me too much, if it's an American Apparel shirt they're worth £15+ but the more customizable the better.

Thanks.

Problem with that is you get 'white space' in between.. if you get it done online you can have it laser etched onto the shirt without having the white space.

That also means it breathes.. my Super Man shirt is one of those vinyl iron on ones.. problem with it is- it can't breath so my chest gets all sweaty on hot days.

For instance if I do the lette A, the in between bit will be white. Mega bummer.