NEurope
PioRow

Rechargable batteries

sorry a bit insensitive there of me. didn't realise what you meant. any way they cant use the same system because you wont be looking at the wiimote when you are playing so having a light on the actual controller would be stupid. a warning on screen would be the best thing.

I think a sound from the Wiimote would be better. ;)

there has to be one smart arse :heh:

can you imagine it?

*in robot running out of power voice*

your b a t t e r

*silence*

shit that was fast.:shakehead

I'm so totally sure, I havn't read other posts, but Nintendo said that the Wiimote warns you when the battery is low.

When you turn on the wiimote if it flashes oonly the number 1 light at the bottom of the wiimote it means you have 25% battery left. Then if it flashes 1 and 2 it means you have 50% battery left. Then going up 25% every one light.

I'm so totally sure i read this somewhere.

I'm so totally sure, I havn't read other posts, but Nintendo said that the Wiimote warns you when the battery is low.

When you turn on the wiimote if it flashes oonly the number 1 light at the bottom of the wiimote it means you have 25% battery left. Then if it flashes 1 and 2 it means you have 50% battery left. Then going up 25% every one light.

I'm so totally sure i read this somewhere.

Actually, I'm sure I have, too

there has to be one smart arse :heh:

can you imagine it?

If they got Portal's computer voice, it would be ace.

So the Wii-mote don't have an external rechargable battery pack option?

I'm wondering why because it wouldn't raise the cost of the system.

So the Wii-mote don't have an external rechargable battery pack option?

I'm wondering why because it wouldn't raise the cost of the system.

Well it would because you would have to factor in the cost of the recharging equipment. Granted its not much, but it is something.

More than anything its because you can't play it while you're charging the thing, like you can do with the DS, because you're swinging it about the whole time.

No, I mean like how Xbox 360 does it.

If you want rechargable batteries and packs, you can buy it as an accessory to the system.

No, I mean like how Xbox 360 does it.

If you want rechargable batteries and packs, you can buy it as an accessory to the system.

Well if you don't mind buying it seperate from the system then why not just buy third party rechargeable batteries. They're bound to be cheaper.

^ True. I don't get why some people want a nintendo branded battery pack. Do you want to pay more and not be able to play, or play wired when it runs out? Just grab a charger and some big capacity rechargeable AA's. It's universal, it's on every shop, it's cheaper, it's better, it's long-lasting and you can cycle when a pair dries up.