NEurope
Smiter

UK and Ireland Wii Roadshow!

I would see them hitting HMV on Grafton Street in Dublin, or possibly the Dame Street GAME

Anywhere in Dublin and Ill be there no problem!:)

Chances are Milton Keynes is my closest location thats gonna get a Wii tour date, or the obvious location, London.

I live in Milton Keynes :D! Hopefully we'll get one, and it'll be GREAT!

I'll be in Middlesbrough by then but it'll probably go to Newcastle so might make an outing with people from uni!

I can now reveal that canand is still in primary school.

Yeah right bullshit I am not at primary school. I am at College

Yeah right bullshit I am not at primary school. I am at College

No need to say the BS word...

Hopefully theyll come to cork!!

Unless they (NOE) are truly trying to redefine the definition of Gaming, then I'd say they won't. Ireland is Dublin and Belfast to most companies. I would be very impressed if they hit Cork, and if they head west to Galway then I will be astounded!

Unless they (NOE) are truly trying to redefine the definition of Gaming, then I'd say they won't. Ireland is Dublin and Belfast to most companies. I would be very impressed if they hit Cork, and if they head west to Galway then I will be astounded!

Yeah your probabley right.

lol that reminds me of a geaography test we had last week where my friend put galway around where dundalk is:laughing:

Devon doesn't have many big towns (at least not on a nationwide view), but I can hope that Nintendo either stop by Plymouth or Bristol in nearby Avon.

Exeter would be perfect but I'm not holding my breath. :)

London's going to get an event, and I hope I don't miss it this time like I missed the Donkey Konga one at London Zoo.

I was reading on another forum that "apparently" the Wii-Roadshow will hit the RDS in Dublin from the 10th to 12th November and be part of the Toy4BigBoys Expo.

Take with a pich of salt, of course, but the dates seem very plausible.

What are the chances of them coming to Sheffield? Or anywhere near (not that i even know where it is on a map...haven't bothered looking yet)