NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sanchez

Last Minute Wii Bets!

This is just for fun, unless 2 people want to chip in and buy a DS game for the winner, entry closes at September 14th, 2AM BST. (If a credible source is released before then, then the competition will close then).

Making more than one submission will disqualify you, please make edits rather than new posts correcting yourself in a new one.

Feel free to put as much detail as you want (or extras that i didn't think of below), you will not be marked down for getting anything wrong (abusing this rule wouldn't be a good idea). Getting one item of information right will score you a point, the person with the most points wins.

So, here we bet on what we think the wii launch details will be, sample below. (also my entry.)

Europe

Date: November 12th

Price: 150 GBP

Colours: Black and white

US

Date: October 24th

Price $200

Japan

November 6th

Price: 22000 YEN

Other details:

Console packs. 1 Pack, comes with Wii, 2 controllers, nunchuck and a free VC download.

Let the games begin.

Europe

Date - November 24th

Price - £149.99

Colours - Black and White

Console Pack Includes - Wii, 2x Wii-mote, 2x nunchuck, Wii Sports

I think this is going to be locked, I made a thread which is still on the first page of this board I think.

179.99 € 27 October

Black and White

I agree with this!! :grin: I made this prediction in the other thread before though...

£139.99

October 27th

Black and White

Hmm

Release Date: 24th November

£159.99

Colour: Blue, White. Black

Comes bundled with Wii sports, Nunchunk, Extra Wiimote

Ok, I'm usually cynical about speculation like this, but what they heck. It's only 3 hours until the Japanese event, and there's no harm done making a guess, so here's mine.

North America: Nov 3rd

$200

Japan: Nov 10th

22,000 Yen

Europe: Nov 17th

£140 / 200 Euros

All regions will launch with both black an white colours in equal amounts, and the pack will include 2 Wiimotes, 2 nunchucks, and WiiSports.

Games will be the same price as last gen games, but none of the launch titles will feature online multi-play. Simpler games (e.g. Wii Music?) will cost as little as half normal game price.

The Virtual Console will obviously be available from day one, and each Wii will come with a free game download.

Additional Downloads will range between £2 and £5.

The Classic Controller Will be sold seperately (I wish it was bundled, but I just cant see that happening) for a price of £20/$30.

Nintendo won't supply any other controllers from day one, but I can imagine they (light gun) will be released at a later date.

Official SD Cards will come in 2 sizes, 512Meg, and 1 Gig, with larger sizes following over the next 6 months.

Finally, there will be between 27 launch titles.