NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

New iPods!

I might get me one of the new Ipods. I've never bought any ipod products before so this is gonna be my first purchase. My bloody sony HD5 has broken down on me.

And I just realised that the 8GB Nano and the 30GB Ipod are the same price????....I don't get that. Its stupid.

And I just realised that the 8GB Nano and the 30GB Ipod are the same price????....I don't get that. Its stupid.

Thats what I was thinking! Who is gonna get a Nano when for the same price they can get an extra 22GB's of storage? It's not as if the size difference is massive!

I'm gonna get a new one, dunno wether to go black or white, my current one is white, so I'll probably stick with that, but not sure!

Well, I'll consider my self lucky, in that I sold an 512GB iPod shuffle a few days ago (I got sent it for free) for £35. It's probably worth a lot less now. (as for £20 extra, they can now get a smaller, larger shuffle, with personalisation).

Meh, nothing amazing. The shuffle is nice though, but the rest it to much like the current models.

Meh, nothing amazing. The shuffle is nice though, but the rest it to much like the current models.

I think thats what Apple has has tried to do, nothing major that will make everyone go out and buy new iPods but just make a few minor improvements.

My iPod is well slow now though when you scroll whilst playing a song. Might have to restore it when I get my new computer.

What format does the iPod play? Thinking of getting a nice pink Nano, but i won't if i can't actually put any of my music on it.

No, it doesn't include flacs unfortunately. But no MP3 player that I know of does... They're easy enough to convert anyway.

If anyone wants to sell their old Nano to put money towards the new one, get in touch.

The shuffle is nice.. and only £50.

The nano is good but really an expensive toy for rich people.. the main system is a bit of a cop out.

I don't have an mp3 yet.. still making mix tapes ROFL.

I want something with a line in Apple, so I can record a radio show, or a TV show via video in with a dock or something.

eg. Record Zane Lowe's Thursday mix-tapes on radio 1, copy and paste the tracklistings in from the website.. hey presto a weekly themed playlist from a radio master.

Someone e.mail me when Apple put a line in on their system..

I bought the new Ipod nano 2gig the other day and I have to say, ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!

24 hour battery life and can hold 500 songs, 40% brighter screen and holds photos etc. The game and stuff are a nice touch, but not very impressedwith the ear-phones as they left painful rings of ouch where the phones rest.

For my first ipod I have too say I'm imprest! Apple, I love you.

My sister got hers today, looks nice and snappable. No disc included, just a teeny tiny clear coffin of a box.

EDIT: thats an ipod nano 4gb btw

Sign in to follow this