N-Europe

Michael Schumacher is retiring :(

Goron_3

AT LAST...cant stand the cheating arsehole

F1 will start getting better now that hes gone

He has done some very stupid things, but I guess when you consider that he could finish a career with 8 titles, and only 1 was won due to him taking out Damon Hill, then you really see how great he was. The only thing he's never done is win a championship when he's tonnes of points behind, and it looks like he's going to do that this season :D

Finally. I hate the god damn arrogant bastard. Go Alonso.

Ferrari and Raikkonen will have a dead easy year next year. Renault has to switch tires and won't have top-notch drivers with Fisichella and Kovalainen (yet) and McLaren, despite having fantastic drivers with Alonso and Hamilton, hasn't shown any form of competition this year so prospects for next year aren't that great.

I'm quite glad he's retiring as I think Formula 1 will be alot fairer without him.

Also Ferrari will effectively be a 'new' Ferrari now, with 2 fantastic young drivers who can fight equally beteen themselves within Ferrari without any rediculous Schumacher team orders!

As a Raikkonen supporter I'm pleased he's going to Ferrari (as much as I would have liked him to win a championship or more with Mclaren, they have just never got the car right!).

I think he's going to be joining at a great time for the team;

- Years of experience and data with Bridgestone tyres (the future single tyre supplier) unlike the nearest rivals Renault and Mclaren.

- An engine/engine developments that have worked fantastic all season, which is great for the 3 year engine freeze.

- If they win the constructors championship (which looks likely), the team will have the first pit garages.

- No Schmucher team orders

Bring on the Ice-age!!

Germany_800_1.jpg