N-Europe

My Band

LazyBoy

Well I lie actually its my brothers band, but all the same they kinda rock. The myspace address is http://www.myspace.com/underdogvictory and the name of the band is underdog victory. There is a few songs on there for you to check out, they're kinda ska/punk, loads of trumpets and stuff. So give it a listen tell me what you think.

Oh and if anyone is in London this Friday or the 30th, they're playing at the Fiddler's Elbow in Kentish Town, so come check them out if you really like it (i'll be there too so be sure to say hi).

Ta and hope you enjoy.

Not a bad sound, true to their influences, certainly. I thought the first was going to break into a straight LTJ clone until the singing started, which gave it its own sound.

Which band member is your brother? I don't like to discuss which part of the band is not so great without knowing this in advance.

Ha I wouldn't worry who you insult since this is all going through me, but he's the bassist (blonde haired kid).

Yeah i've always told them that they stick a little close to the newer LTJ tracks, especially with there lyrics, but i've been working with them on some stuff thats a little more different, so that should be cool.

Thanks for your feedback. Concert went great for those wondering (well apparently, I went drinking in the end).

• 2 weeks later...

i have yet to listen to your band but really u will get no replies on the creative board.it's so boring here.I would post this in the general chat.now im off to listen to your band

edit:i have a weird taste in music.I like your sound but the songs are too similiar to each other in my opinion.i always find that using different synth sounds helps.

i have yet to listen to your band but really u will get no replies on the creative board.it's so boring here.I would post this in the general chat.now im off to listen to your band

Do you think posting in here less is going to help the situation? This thread was already moved here (by somebody else) from general.

If a board is quiet, there's no need to say it's "so boring". It will never pick up if people have a negative attitude like that, and posting a thread somewhere else is hardly going to make it liven up is it? Also you've contradicted yourself, you say he'll get no replies here but he's already had two, one by me and ironically, one by yourself.

Do you think posting in here less is going to help the situation? This thread was already moved here (by somebody else) from general.

Ha actually I posted it here first, but I agree it's better being here. Well thanks for your opinions mcj, I agree that they're a little similar. We're working on some new stuff.

If a board is quiet, there's no need to say it's "so boring". It will never pick up if people have a negative attitude like that, and posting a thread somewhere else is hardly going to make it liven up is it? Also you've contradicted yourself, you say he'll get no replies here but he's already had two, one by me and ironically, one by yourself.

im not allowed exaggerate a bit?Obviously im aware that there were 2 replies before me.whether u like it or not quiet=boring.but you are probably right it does belong here but most people get away with it on general.