N-Europe

Enchanted Arms

Stocka

Guest Stefkov

i was planning on mabe picking up some FF gba games. i know those are crap that i mentioned playing.tactics was fun for a while i think, butil get the new ds one later sometime maybe.

after watching advent children i wouild like to play 7 but i dont got a playstation, my brother does, but he wouldnt get it.

i was planning on mabe picking up some FF gba games. i know those are crap that i mentioned playing.tactics was fun for a while i think, butil get the new ds one later sometime maybe.

after watching advent children i wouild like to play 7 but i dont got a playstation, my brother does, but he wouldnt get it.

just jump in! dont be worried about anything. stel the playstation, get FF VII, VIII and FF IX off ebay. Get FF IV too, for after he prises it from your cold dead JRPG loving fingers. (btw dont get them all at the same time unless you dont want a life for a couple weeks)

also dont get FF VII if your eyes cant stomach early PSone graphics. FF IX is a much prettier and much easier introduction to the series. also theres the FF anthology games for the Psone which is worth a quick ebay.

spend the 15-20 quid to test the water of JRPGs rather than getting thrwon in with a 50 quid game.

It's also coming to PS3....

Blah..i don't care woo I should get it tommorow!

God knows when though!

I should get this very very shortly. I'll have to play this today as Gameplay have considerably fecked-up my dead rising order! Thanks a bunch 'Gameplay'. :nono:

Sorry for double posting!

BUT is anyones version of the game having problem with the voice-overs? Right at the beginiing my voice-overs are cut out and you can't hear anything! All you can hear is the background noise.

The characters lips are moving and you can control the game still but theres no character voices!

Do you think i have a defected game? :shakehead

God knows when though!

I should get this very very shortly. I'll have to play this today as Gameplay have considerably fecked-up my dead rising order! Thanks a bunch 'Gameplay'. :nono:

Sorry for double posting!

BUT is anyones version of the game having problem with the voice-overs? Right at the beginiing my voice-overs are cut out and you can't hear anything! All you can hear is the background noise.

The characters lips are moving and you can control the game still but theres no character voices!

Do you think i have a defected game? :shakehead

It is a bit odd, but I think thats just the way it is. A bit of a shame; I love listening to Makoto talk :)

________

Buy Scale

Edited by Johelian