NEurope
Cubechris

Wii European Release Date Revealed

Isn't the 15th a Friday?

No it's a Sunday,but September 15th which isn't really much use to us right now :heh:

Oh well folks, hope you get your cash ready, wonder why this aint on the nintendo europe site yet

My birthday's on the 14th if it launched on the 15 it would be the best day-after-birthday ever.

EVER.

1. No website has mentioned this.

2. October 15 is a Sunday. Wii will most likely be released in Europe on a Friday.

3. €209 doesn't make sense. €199 seems more likely and a smarter price psychologically.

Holy Shit, is this real then?

I don't know. I'm mighty suspicious indeed.

Why do we hear of a Euro release before a Jap or US one?

Edit:

2. October 15 is a Sunday. Wii will most likely be released in Europe on a Friday.

3. €209 doesn't make sense. €199 seems more likely and a smarter price psychologically.

I'm inclined to believe RoH

Oh well folks, hope you get your cash ready, wonder why this aint on the nintendo europe site yet

That's easy. The NOE website takes at least a week to update due to their 200Mhz Pentium 2s'.

All very good and valid points. I was all settled for the night aswell and then this comes along.

*shakes angry fist at CubeChris!*

Althought I think it's fake:

1)Not every website updates at the same time.

2)Fair enough.

3)Xbox 360 Core was £209.

But I do agree with what you said.It is unlikely thats the price/date.

canand where are you, I want your professional take on this, especially considering this is the first terrortory to get the news.

While im not saying I believe its legit or anything; Nintendo consoles are apparently often released on Sundays in America, so if they wanted a worldwide release Sundays are all around.

No it's a Sunday,but September 15th which isn't really much use to us right now :heh:

Ah yeh sorry I was getting really confused. I was thinking it may be realseled then which would be so so so sweet but it looks like november still :/

World Wide launch on Sunday would be great,though I would have school the next day...or would I....

What about the price?

Surely they would HAVE TO sell at below the magical 200 barrier? €199 is so much more appealing than €209

Completely agree with you there.