NEurope
canand

European Wii event on Sept 15th

quit that march thing... oh yeah.. there are coming sooooo many GameCube game between here and march... to keep us busy

He wás at the Japanese event, wasn't he? And he'd make a better choice by coming here instead of the US since they already got the Regginator, and who do we have? Would be pretty unfair if the Americans would get both Iwata and Reggie. By the way, where's Miyamoto? Shouldn't he be at an important conference (one of 'em, that is) like this? Or is he working hard on Mario Galaxy?

Perhaps they believe his the man for the job when he has to announce the dreaded European launch date?!

On the plane with Iwata will be 5000 limited editions Wii's. To secure one of these you must go to youtube and upload a video of yourself urinating on the shop floor of your local Sony Centre.

If we get shafted on the release date tomorrow I may regret posting the above and will make a hasty exit.

I hope it's not like the american one. We've already seen that :P Anyway is there anything else after this? Or is it just a long wait to the Wii?

Didnt ninty say at the Jap and US Press Events there was gonna be a world wide launch though?

TBH im not that botherd if it is March, i'll just import and with the Region free rumors floating about thats a plus.

Yes but world wide launch doesan't mean on the same day. Imagine that Nintendo having to ship 4 million Wii's on the same day? hehe

Yes but world wide launch doesan't mean on the same day. Imagine that Nintendo having to ship 4 million Wii's on the same day? hehe

It would be crazy trying to do that :heh:

Actully fuck Argos, i was just thinking, if THEY have the info about a launch in March it means other shops will i.e GAME, Amazon, Gameplay etc and they would be more likely to get the Info than Argos anyways and theres nothing on any of those sites, so im sure its just a mix up.

Actully fuck Argos, i was just thinking, if THEY have the info about a launch in March it means other shops will i.e GAME, Amazon, Gameplay etc and they would be more likely to get the Info than Argos anyways and theres nothing on any of those sites, so im sure its just a mix up.

A member of my family works in a Argos and stated they are crap for games and haven't recieved any details about the Wii.

I'm pretty sure the March 2007 thing is a mistake, but you can't help feeling a little worried.

Dam:

media6.jpg

sexy!!!

my new DS Lites D Pad works perfectly-even diagonal in AC:WW

I like Nintendo's A buttons. They say "here I am! Go ahead and rest your thumb here!" all over them. Plus this one is see through!

It has me worried that. it would be a massive blow if Nintendo did not release it before Christmas this year, much worse than the Sony situation! Fans would get really miffed off.

Let's pray it's a false alarm.

There is room for two more videoes on wii.com, could it be functions that will revealed tomorrow?

My guess is a music player (iTunes!) and maybe a translater.

C|Net

The classic controller--a more conventional-style game pad designed to better control the large library of retro titles available for the system--will be sold separately for $20. When we asked Nintendo about the A/V hookup, they said the system would include an all-in-one composite-component cable much like the one included with the premium Xbox 360. We did not get to see those cables, so take that one with a grain of salt.

Anybody know if the power socket on the Wii is the same as the Gamecube so we can use that plug instead?

Anyone have any screens of it or anything?

Well I went to Argos today and there was a poster announcing the PS3 delay, so I'd imagine it is just an error on their site.

Anybody know if the power socket on the Wii is the same as the Gamecube so we can use that plug instead?

Anyone have any screens of it or anything?

I only have this...

wiipowersupply_063006_01.jpg

I hope they reveal everything like game case pictures etc. but as they weren't really shown for US I doubt it.