NEurope
Dante

Terminator on TV

While it may be a while before we see a fourth Terminator film, fans of the franchise will be happy to hear that a television show is now on the fast-track to production. Warner Bros. TV has tapped David Nutter to direct the pilot for The Sarah Connor Chronicles :nono: , with filming to begin early next year in New Mexico.

Story will take place immediately after Terminator 2: Judgment Day, following Sarah Connor as she lives a life on the run, and casting for the show will begin immediately. For those of you itching to know, Linda Hamilton (who played Connor in the first two Terminator installments) and Arnold Schwarzenegger will not be reprising their roles.

Personally, I think the project has some solid talent behind it, what with Josh Friedman (War of the Worlds, The Black Dahlia) penning the script and Nutter (who also directed pilots for Smallville, Without a Trace and Supernatural) behind the camera. Nutter also has a connection to Terminator helmer James Cameron, as he directed the pilot for Cameron's Dark Angel.

http://www.cinematical.com

While it may be a while before we see a fourth Terminator film, fans of the franchise will be happy to hear that a television show is now on the fast-track to production.

No no no, i see pitchforks, and an angry joe crashing planes into WB

fuck no.thank god its only a pilot.Surely that means it could or could not be made?

T2 is the best film eveer damn it EVER!

You need to let go of this Cornish stereotype you pin me to. However, I probably would crash a plane into Warner Brothers as they are (ironically in a Terminator like fashion) systematically destroying my favourite childhood movies and cartoons. Why in utter arse buggery would the story of Sarah Connor after Terminator 2 be of any interest to anyone, even fans. I mean jesus christ what's each episode going to be about, "Ok Jon, this week we'll hide some more guns in another place in the desert". Fuck sake.

I sure hope that Jon Mostow is closely involved

The guy who directed the mediocre third film? Well I guess from the sounds of things this series would make Rise of the Machines look like T2.

Has anyone seen the Blade series?

well, it's not very good.

I'm on my way!

I think I'll nab this British Airways 737. If I'm going to go out, I may as well do it some class.

yeh read about this in tv zone last year when it was in the early planning stages. not a good idea! personally, i prefer t3 outta them all, and you just know a series will muck about with timelines and stuff!!

Hmmm, this doesn't sound too promising at all tbh. I mean, it's just not gonna be the same without Arnie... :hmm: