NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Official Leipzig Conference Topic

not megatons, but a few info... online plans, dates, stuff like that... It wasn't that hard...

Meh. I'm kinda miffed we didn't get something big, I know the release date etc MUST come at the TGS now.

The two new games look rather funk. B-Wars online? <3

lets make a list of the things we still dont know!

date

price

how vc will work and the cost

on line plans otherwise

what comes with the wii itself(one controller or 2,classic controller?)

official launch line up(thanks djamb3)

any more things?

There is still the Nintendo/EA combined thingie happening. Might be interesting to see what that has to offer...

HAI GUYS, WHO WANTS TO PLAY BWII ONLINE, MY FRIENDS CODE IS 2904729835743-958724396875967945869 DID YOU GET THAT LOLZI

cmon we need more info we dont know the the price the date and whats coming with the thing and its games!lol what do we know?

There is still the Nintendo/EA combined thingie happening. Might be interesting to see what that has to offer...

As previously stated the EA/Nintendo keynote will feature a professor from a german university who talks about game experience and other student relevant issues. It is not a keynote to show off games or something. So the chances for real news are next to zero.

Worked up over whats on the main page? I think that would be reason to get worked up myself. I missed the funny part. :wtf:

Yoshi's Island for christmas, who needs Wii? :)

Jesus christ,

Date: november

Price:Under £200

what more do you need to bloody know.

Thank You!

Jeeze, it's not exactly going to rock your world when the price gets announced. We all know its going to be cheap as chips, anyway. So, why get worked up over it?

Rejoice. We have 2 new online titles. 2 new online titles with awesome potential. Can't people just be happy with that?

Worked up over whats on the main page? I think that would be reason to get worked up myself. I missed the funny part. :wtf:

Some of us staff members thought it would be funny to, well...take the piss. We know how Nintendo fans all love a conspiracy, and it worked a treat. :D

Yeah i'm pretty sure it's out November 3rd at £149.99/£169.99!

USA and Japan get it October.

I thought we would of at least got online details though.

I'm over the whole thing now anyway. NEXT!

Microsofts conference wasn't too bad, had more to show though.

Some of us staff members thought it would be funny to, well...take the piss. We know how Nintendo fans all love a conspiracy, and it worked a treat. :D

You cruel Man-Bitch. :blank:

Your right though, nothing was promiced.

Exclusive for one year. Just like GTA4.

One big loss for ps3! and wii....

GTA4 is not exclusive for one year...

Again a DS marketing speech, figures. Nice to see the two titles announced though.

Wot is this im seeing?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=144964

PES 6 and FIFA 07 exclusive to Xbox 360 according to reports from MCV....

Damn, I want to kill Microsoft. Stealing PES... I hope it gets released on PC tho, that's fine with me.

Do you realise that the percentage of ppl that buy the console that actually pay attention to the news and this kind of info is minimal?

GTA4 will come first in X360. Maybe 6months only, but with more those 2 popular games, Sony will have to do a lot...