NEurope
khan

Harvest Moon Wii: First scans

in the first scan whats he doing that al the animals have !'s above their heads?

I really cant wait for this now. After feeling what the wiimote can do with the games ive gt i have high expectations for this.

Really looking forward to this , loved AWL (although still waiting for the PAL release of Magical Melody , grrrr) and the Wii-mote seems ideal for this game .

Like others have said , this is also crying out for some sort of online functionality.

Cheers Dante!

Is that a bear cub in the bottom left...are they implementing new animal to take care of?

Also theres ship in one of the poster, anything to do with online woudl be awesome in this game.

I read an article that quoted the developer saying that, although interested in WiiConnect24 and online play, as well as DS connectivity, that it was maybe an idea for this games sequel. I dont really know why he'd do that, and it seems the game has been pushed back, now releasing in Japan in December whereas it was originally plannned as a launch/near launch game over there.

Maybe they are implementing online stuff? I dont know, information on it is very vague. WIsh i had someone to translate those scans to see if there's anything interesting on them.

Site now online.

Return smiles to everyone's faces in this heartwarming family story!

The hero of the story has arrived on an island where it's said that a goddess lives in a giant tree. The tree has withered, the goddess is fading away, and the island is losing its power.

"Lend us your strength to help the goddess!"

Together with the people of Colobocle, plant the seeds of hope that came from across the rainbow! Plow the earth, meet people and animals, find friendship and love, and bring strength to your family. Also, when you revive the giant tree, the goddess will surely return everyone's smiles.

New scans.

scan_08.jpg

scan_09.jpg

We will not see this game untill atleast two years, although these scans are nice to look at.

It actually looks terrible.

I agree. A Wonderful Life is beautiful in comparison.

If it wasn't for No More Heroes it would be my most wanted Wii game.
Now there's a contrast for ya!

Reminds me of when I was playing through Eternal Darkness at the same time as Animal Crossing. Good times. :laughing:

Can't say I've ever really got into Harvest Moon, only played the SNES version a little bit though.

I agree. A Wonderful Life is beautiful in comparison.

I have to strongly disagree, this looks a hell of a lot better that A wonderful life. And those new scans are wheting my appetite for more.

Nintendo Media | Harvest Moon Wii Screens

It's a Marvelous day for farming fans for a handful of crop from the upcoming Harvest Moon: Tree of Peace for Wii have hit the web.

The game takes place on an island that bares home to a goddess and a great tree (sounds familiar). Disaster strikes as the tree begins to wilt and the goddess disappears. Critters known as Koropokkuru seek help from players to help farm the land, forge relationships and revive the aging tree.

harvestmoonwii1.jpgharvestmoonwii4.jpg

harvestmoonwii6.jpgharvestmoonwii8.jpg

More pictures

http://www.cubed3.com/screens/1011/

.....those graphics aren't really so good. they should maybe try cel shaded like one piece?

Harvest Moon: Tree of Piece

Piece or Peace?

I think the fact the images are jpeg is making this look worse than A wonderful life, I read back and said it didn't but now it does with those scans, but they are scans. Can't wait for this.

The name of the game is Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility as confirmed by NGamer in an interview with Yasuhiro Wada.

Man this game looks awesome! It's definately one of my more anticipated Wii games, maybe even tied with Super Smash Bros.

There's more info here about who to marry, and the outcomes of each marriage; Children (A Girl or Boy this time!) And it also tells a bit about the story. However, I believe it contains spoilers so tread carefully.

Does anyone know of a release date for this? Wikipedia and IGN both say December 2007 for Europe, but I doubt that's correct judging on the never released Magical Melody.

Anywho, definately need this!

Magical Melody Wii version is released December 2007 here in Europe, supposadely...

Harvest Moon Wii is next year and a long way off i reckon!

:D

Magical Melody Wii version is released December 2007 here in Europe, supposadely...

Harvest Moon Wii is next year and a long way off i reckon!

:D

Wow really? I didn't think Magical Melody was going to be released at all!

But are you sure about Harvest Moon Wii? As http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_Moon:_Tree_of_Peace and http://uk.wii.ign.com/objects/815/815014.html both say December 2007, but then again, IGN did call it Harvest Moon Heroes, so that's not exactly believeable :wink:

Magical Melody's release date is still unknown as far as I know. Risingstargames still hasn't put up a new date on their site.

Magical Melody's release date is still unknown as far as I know. Risingstargames still hasn't put up a new date on their site.

I thought they announced a much earlier 07 date, then apologised for the delay and now it will be released in December?

By the lack of media etc...it's doubtful though!

HM games are well known for being delayed aren't they?