N-Europe

SCISSOR SISTERS-TA-DAH

KKOB

Anyone else think the start of IDFLD sounds like the between-scene music they have on Friends sometimes?

I bought the special edition today and gave my original copy to my friend. Her grandad died last week, so, as I said to her, I felt she needed some slutty disco music.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous of all your Scissor Sisters adventures Coo - damn you!

Anywa came home today from my cousins house to find my Mother had bought the Special Edition for me! Best CD case EVER! Hells yes!

Anyway, absaloutly love the first 3 songs and Kiss You Off is simply fabulous. I shall post later on when I get more familiar with them all and can moan about some of them!

Ooh and Paul McCartney are good tracks.

haha their the ones i normally skip! their good but Ooh has been passed around online for well over a year and Paul Mcartney is quite old too if you know where to find it. Guess i ruined half the album for myself haha.

I'm so jealous of all your Scissor Sisters adventures Coo - damn you!

Don't be. I'm so poor from it all hahaha

Karls Fave Tracks from Ta-Dah:

1) Kiss You Off

2) Lights (joint second with) MAKING LADIES!!!!!

3) I Can't Decide

4) Paul McCartney

5) She's My Man

OMG!!! those of you who didnt get the disc limited ed are missing out on the craziest most fantastic song i have ever heard (monkey baby aside)

Making Ladies is awesome and you should all spend another 15 quid or so to get it!

i've had it on repeat while i've been marching up and down Oxford Road the past few days and i am totally in love with this album!

its more whole than the first and is at least its equal in my eyes.

Ahh! I can't stop listening!

I love IDFLD still, She's My Man is fantastic, as is I Can't Decide. Not to fond of Lights and LOATW but Intermission is the best song ever! I love it so much, brilliant concept, brilliant everything!

I'm in love with Kiss You Off and The Other Side - the rest after Intermission don't really stick out, apart from Ooh, as fantastic but they're still very nice.

The bonus CD is worth it just for Almost Sorry - can't stop listening to it!

Ahh! I can't stop listening!

I love IDFLD still, She's My Man is fantastic, as is I Can't Decide. Not to fond of Lights and LOATW but Intermission is the best song ever! I love it so much, brilliant concept, brilliant everything!

I'm in love with Kiss You Off and The Other Side - the rest after Intermission don't really stick out, apart from Ooh, as fantastic but they're still very nice.

The bonus CD is worth it just for Almost Sorry - can't stop listening to it!

and making ladies, and the remix of IDFLD and for transistor and contact high! :p

i think its only ooh that i dont really like :p

and making ladies, and the remix of IDFLD and for transistor and contact high! :p

i think its only ooh that i dont really like :p

Transistor is the only bad song on the album and I think that Making Ladies is a bit to clubby - as is the remix, though I quite like it. Hair Baby and Contact High are fabulous though!

I want to see a big thetrical show with lots of dancers and explosions withthe album over the top. That's what I image when I listen to it.

i've had it on repeat while i've been marching up and down Oxford Road the past few days and i am totally in love with this album!

Have you come to uni in manc too then? Might have seen you marching up and down oxford road :p

Is the album any good because I thought about getting it and was casually listening to it whilest it was being played in HMV but didn't think that much of it. Loved IDFLD and the first album though.

Have you come to uni in manc too then? Might have seen you marching up and down oxford road :p

Is the album any good because I thought about getting it and was casually listening to it whilest it was being played in HMV but didn't think that much of it. Loved IDFLD and the first album though.

yes you will adore the new album as it draws from similar influences to all their other work-namely electro pop, club music and the gay scene-soooo many references run through most of their songs.

i'd say get the 2 disc one as you get 5 extra tracks and a gorgeous GORGEOUS case for it.

yep i'm at uni of manchester-staying in lambert hall next to picadilly train station.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was going to go to Brixton but during that week I have my mom's birthday, my friend is returning from uni and will be celebrating her birthday and engagement, my friend's daughter's 2nd birthday and my essays are in for the next week.

• 3 weeks later...
watch!!!

the scissor sisters halloween gig was immense!!!

try and spot me and CooInTheZoo in the first 10 mins :D

also we met the band and like Coo has said before- Ana is fucking gorgeous without make up and is one of the nicest people in the world!

I'm so jealous! I watched that as soon as it came online and it was fabulous! Seemed kinda short but you got to meet the band! Wowzers.

I'm so jealous! I watched that as soon as it came online and it was fabulous! Seemed kinda short but you got to meet the band! Wowzers.

yep i'll post a picture of me and jake or del in a bit, but about 5 or 6 songs were cut from the stream including the opening song which was excellent and the amazing transistor! and

FILTHY GORGEOUS!!!!

meandjake.jpg

yep i'll post a picture of me and jake or del in a bit, but about 5 or 6 songs were cut from the stream including the opening song which was excellent and the amazing transistor! and

FILTHY GORGEOUS!!!!

Holy crap! You got to meet the band that close up! Jealousy... rising... :cry:

Oooh, I do love a bit of filthy gorgeous, but thank God they cut out Transistor, I would have probably fallen asleep, especially if it was after the incredibly long and boring She's My Man, ugh!