NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
BGS

Anyone fancy a pint?

Good man yourself, make mine a Guinness, Extra Cold if possible. But do your country a favour and pull it properly, the last pint of Guinness I had in England was horrendous lol I'll get the next round in.

Good man yourself, make mine a Guinness, Extra Cold if possible. But do your country a favour and pull it properly, the last pint of Guinness I had in England was horrendous lol I'll get the next round in.

Very true, pints of Guiness are never poured properly here. As a result I have never tasted the wonders of a properly poured Guiness. I like it anyway so my tongue will dance when I drink a proper one.

Very true, pints of Guiness are never poured properly here. As a result I have never tasted the wonders of a properly poured Guiness. I like it anyway so my tongue will dance when I drink a proper one.

People tell you that the best Guinness is in Dublin...yes it's lovely and creamy and doesn't have to travel far from the brewery in Dublin, but it's brewed in Belfast in exactly the same way so I have to say, living in Belfast you'll get a cracking Guinness here too, on a par with Dublin Guinness in my opinion.

Pity they cant call it what its called in Ireland. Magners just sounds wrong.

Bulmers Original Cider

Time, Dedicated to You

Up north it's called Magners...thank that little invisible border that attaches us by law to the UK lol I don't like cider personally but when we head down south the cider drinkers in our company usually say Bulmers is nicer. Same company, same cider surely??

They sell both Bulmera and Magners in Manchester. There's no difference at all.

Anyway, I'm sittin here drinking baileys. Nice.

I only really like Baileys in shooters, preferably a "Cock Sucking Cowboy". Although I have no idea how it got it's name. 3/4 Butterscotch Schnapps and 1/4 Baileys! Divine!

I wanna try an Appletini (3/4 apple schnapps, 1/4 Martini), but my mates'll probably kill me and burn my corpse if it try.

Smirnoff Ice + WKD Blue + WKD Red = G Spot

A purple version of a Fat Frog and Waaaaaaaay nicer.

But gimme a lager any day!

I wanna try an Appletini (3/4 apple schnapps, 1/4 Martini), but my mates'll probably kill me and burn my corpse if it try.

I think you're taking being a Scrubs fan too far. Just drink scotch like Dr. Cox.

I;m not keen on WKD Red.

WKD Blue + Smirnoff Ice Red is nice though. And

WKD Blue + Vodka + Red Bull = Shrek. Mmmm.

I think you're taking being a Scrubs fan too far. Just drink scotch like Dr. Cox.

Hehe, I prefer bourbon actually. I don't like all these pussy drinks anyway, just like to try new stuff is all.

Me: (Dark ale) x 2 + (Kronenburg or Guinness) + (Many ciders) x 6 +

(3 quadruple vodkas and a double Bacardi and coke.) = Happy me :yay:

What do you lot usually have when you go out?

Mate, come over to Dublin and I'll buy you a proper pint of Plain!

What a divine drink........

Wish I could go to dublin but from sunday I'll be stuck in Plymouth for the foreseeable (sp?) future. I'm 1/4 Irish too so it would be nice to see one fourth of where my blood comes from.

I normally drink Kro' 1664, JD and coke or Guinness. On special occasions I break out the Absinthe.

I've mentioned it before in here, but if you all want to try a seriously lethal drink, go for a Belfast Carbomb...

Ask for:

• A half pint of Guinness in a pint glass
  • A shot of Jameson whiskey and a a shot of Bailey's together in another separate glass

Bring your glasses to the table, pour the whiskey/Bailey's into the Guinness and neck the entire thing as fast as you can. Tastes like a Guinness chocolate milkshake and will blow the features off your face. If you leave it too long to drink it, the cream curdles with the Guinness and you're left with what looks like manjuice in a pint of Guinness. Nobody wants to drink that, so drink it all while it's lovely and smooth.

Don't do more than two of these badboys, I've seen people be dangerously pissed on them and I'm sure some of you would care to see the YouTube video of me and a few friends doing them one night. I only did one because I had my sensible head on that night lol Óran is by far and wide the winner with five hahaha! Nobody can top him so far. After three, you feel like you've died, seriously.

Enjoy!

CLICK ME - Belfast Carbombs Tournament

You called it an Irish carbomb last time.

Lol great memory! Yeah they go by both names. Watch the video and see the results of five of them lol I'm Larry in the video by the way. I've too many nicknames.

That motherfucker can chug! Bet he felt like death warmed up in the morn'.

I don't like Guiness. And I hated serving it too.

get me a double malibu and coke please!!!

MAAAAALIBUUUUUUUU!

That motherfucker can chug! Bet he felt like death warmed up in the morn'.

He was hung over for two days solid, no joke!

He was hung over for two days solid, no joke!

Shit man, my worst hangovers have only been half dayers. If the aftermath is that bad, I ain't gonna try to beat him.

Shit man, my worst hangovers have only been half dayers. If the aftermath is that bad, I ain't gonna try to beat him.

I've done three before, and I actually couldn't speak lol I woke up the next morning and my mouth tasted like the bottom of Ghandi's flip-flop! I really wouldn't recommend beating him, five carbombs could mean being stretchered out of the venue, he was lucky!

I've done three before, and I actually couldn't speak lol I woke up the next morning and my mouth tasted like the bottom of Ghandi's flip-flop! I really wouldn't recommend beating him, five carbombs could mean being stretchered out of the venue, he was lucky!

Ive been dragged home more than once. The best time you'll have are the ones you won't remember! It's the morning after thats a bitch.

Dude, those Irish Carbomb things are overhyped. I had 2 and plenty more besides, nothing happened. But I suppose thats because my tolerance is way too high :sad:, end up spending close to £50 on alcohol every time I go out. The drink that gives you the worst hangover though, is Jim Beam, man, it's the most vile of whiskeys. But I suppose that could have been cause it was stale. Damn though, never having it again.

I never have hangovers the day after though, it usually just wears off in my sleep. Usually it's one of my mates that has to be trolleyed though :laughing:

Sign in to follow this