NEurope
Chuck

Fantasy Premier League 06/07

Im taking the liberty of creating a R-E Fantansy Premier League (as I cant see one). Here is how you Register

When youve created to join the league - enter this code:-

421075-69241

Ive Joined... Came about 6th last year but I won it the year before... I want my title back :heh:

It was hard trying to get my team sorted, youll see i have some wierd players when it starts - with 100m you cant get alot of decent players but you can get a few.:kiss:

I'll join.....already created my team a couple of weeks ago.

NEPAL FC!!!

Joined my team up, Hasta Luego. My team should own, got some expencive quality mixed with some favourites, and cheap people who I think will perform.

Say hello to Rosco Athletic. Yet again. 3 Villa players.

Shall we all post our formations? Or, just have a shufty on the website, come back on here and bitch about the signings we got because we ran out of money?

Points start with the new season - exactly 1 week today, watch this space

Does the fanstasy leagues include when your players play international Euro 2008 qualifying matches and stuff like that or just Premiership fixtures.

Just premiership. Second place at the mo, not bad! Now to decide how many liverpool players to get shot of and which to just leave on the bench....

Oh god I'm doing awful. 3 of my players have to be benched because they're injured. (Cech, King and Chimbonda).

Oh god I'm doing awful. 3 of my players have to be benched because they're injured. (Cech, King and Chimbonda).

Is he actually injured? I couldn't believe the amount of people who'd picked him (in the "%age of team selected by" view) after he had a huge bust up with Paul Jewel over his transfer request and the manager all but said he was going to let him rot on the bench all season.

I was hoping he wasn't going to sit on the bench all season because he's a good player. Might have to transfer him if thats going to be the case.

Decided to sign up, better late then never. Kind of lost track with the whole thing last season, but this year I will try and pay attention. I'm doing one with some of my mates so hopefully they will keep my mind on it.

I'm doing this along with the Fantasy PL on the ONM Forums. I have two chances of winning. Mweheheheheheheh!

3rd place :), Bullard was a good signing. When's the next transfer window and i dont get the whole net value thing?