NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ocelot

A rumor about Hideo Kojima's Wii game.

On a certain Metal Gear Solid fansite (it's down for refurbishment at the moment) they said that Hideo's game is a Dating Simulation that takes full advantage of the two ocntrollers, anyone else hear about this?

Ocelot can you stop making new threads for every thought which you have? Fair enough there isn't really a present thread for this but the fansite is purely speculating off one comment that Kojima made. Nobody know what it is but if it is anything like they suggest (virtual groping game) then I exoect to see it bomb. Heavily.

Game of Sprung anyone?

Kojima...with a dating sim?

Either your very gullible or these are PS3 fanboys taking the piss.

Kojima started his career making Japanese only Dating games, I believe he made three of them.

Jamba, you're in a bad mood today, remember this is a discussion forum not a serious hard hitting thesis on the economy and artistic merit of video games.

On a certain Metal Gear Solid fansite (it's down for refurbishment at the moment) they said that Hideo's game is a Dating Simulation that takes full advantage of the two ocntrollers, anyone else hear about this?

Yeah sure Hideo and Suda 51 are making a dating game for the wii. :horse:

Hmm, well if its a dating sim it would be japan only like you stated, and the fact dating games dont have a big enough market here.

Im waiting for bookers opinion on this, if any one picks up info like this, he'l add to it.

yknow, i wouldnt be surprised. But i personally dont think so, if he was to make a dating sim it would more likely be for the DS no?

I'd like to see a MGS game. Not a remake, but a spin off with Wii-lly great controls. How about a 1st person MGS, as an initial idea:

With two Wii-motes you'r able to snap an opponents' neck. I've not thought of any other "Wii-ly great" controls for Metal Gear Solid: Neck Snap, but in all honesty, i'd buy a game where i can snap necks.

I'd like to see a MGS game. Not a remake, but a spin off with Wii-lly great controls. How about a 1st person MGS, as an initial idea:

With two Wii-motes you'r able to snap an opponents' neck. I've not thought of any other "Wii-ly great" controls for Metal Gear Solid: Neck Snap, but in all honesty, i'd buy a game where i can snap necks.

Yeh spin off good play as ninja = me sold.

Seems likely kojima gives all the good things to sony, zone of enders psp, metal gear portalble ops etc

There a Z.O.T.E for the PSP! Now that sucks.He should give us a decent game...

Hideo Kojima also happens to be one of the greatest game creators of all times.

yes but his crap about wii being a tv while ps3 is a cinema,and how games are not art is really getting on my tits and every metal gear solid is his last!

yes but his crap about wii being a tv while ps3 is a cinema

I thought that was a compliment.... How often do you watch TV compared to how often you go to the cinema?

It must be about 100:1 for me....

I thought that was a compliment.... How often do you watch TV compared to how often you go to the cinema?

It must be about 100:1 for me....

Yes it is a compliment but he sayd these things while he is working on a top of the range ps3 game.

Yes it is a compliment but he sayd these things while he is working on a top of the range ps3 game.

So?

Let him make his comments and his PS3 games. He's no fool he knows making MGS4 is where the easy money is at. Yet he appraciates the Wii and its new appeal to the market.

Sign in to follow this