NEurope
tie.nano

Wii WindowBlinds Skins

Damnit. I had a feeling I forgot something.

I'll sort that out as soon as I can, YoshiKing. :)

I've also realised that I've forgotten to update the Horizontal Scrollbars aswell.

Ah well...there's bound to be an update anyway. So I'll do them in the next update. :wink:

Thanks a lot! What would also be awesome (but I realise you probably don't have time) would be a Firefox skin to match this. Right now I'm using Blueshift, and the colors match perfectly, but it somehow doesn't really look right. Anyone have a recommendation to some other skin..?

I actually want to create a full Wii Suite for Windows XP. With skins for various software; including Firefox.

- Visual Style & WindowBlind (Which I've already done)

- Winamp Skin

- Firefox Skin

- Icon Set (Individual Icons aswell as IconPackger theme)

- ObjectDock Skin (Along with 256x256 PNG icons)

Maybe even:

- Miranda Skin

Lol...alot of work.

I actually want to create a full Wii Suite for Windows XP. With skins for various software; including Firefox.

- Visual Style & WindowBlind (Which I've already done)

- Winamp Skin

- Firefox Skin

- Icon Set (Individual Icons aswell as IconPackger theme)

- ObjectDock Skin (Along with 256x256 PNG icons)

Maybe even:

- Miranda Skin

Lol...alot of work.

If you add that to the time it has taken you to finish one (nearly) complete them, it is a massive timescale.

I don't intend on creating all of the skins.

I would get other people to develop the skins or offer the opportunity for those interested in creating their own skin for the various software [that I mentioned] on their own initiative.

The reason to why this Black Theme has taken this long, is because I've been busy doing other things. Then you need to add that onto the fact that this is my very first skin for WindowBlinds. The White Skin will take half the time - if not less - than what the Black one did; I'm sure.

Hope I'm not asking all too much, but turning on my computer today I realised that a logon skin to match this theme would be excellent. How hard is that to do?

So do i have to download it again to get the updates?

if so then ok.

edit, ive installe dit again, i cant remember how to install new fonts.., ive done it before but ive totally forogt, can someone tell me please?

You just move them to C:\Windows\Fonts. I think.

Just copy them...go into MY COMPUTER > PRESARIO C > wINDOWS > fONTS, and then paste it. Easy enough?

will you be able to make a msstyle version of this theme? alot of people dont have windowblinds or are having problems with it (like me).

will you be able to make a msstyle version of this theme? alot of people dont have windowblinds or are having problems with it (like me).

Have a look in my preview (on DeviantART).

------------------------

Preview of

Wii - White:

wiiwhitepreviewyi3.th.jpg

the white is looking really nice.

I think i will change it to that, when it comes. I love the black, but i think the white will be more practicalfor my eyesight.

i meant a windows visual style instead of windowblinds. it should be possible. your not using per pixel or any transparency are you?

i meant a windows visual style instead of windowblinds. it should be possible. your not using per pixel or any transparency are you?

Oops...forgive me. I thought I put on the preview "Msstyle / Visual Style" under "Future Development / Updates". -- I don't know what the hell I was thinking... :blank:

Anyway...

Yeah. I've had countless of requests from people, asking me to port the skin to Msstyle (Windows Visual Style format). So don't worry, it's planned. :)

Any idea when the next update to the black will be..? Or has it been updated, and I missed it? I'm itching to have my taskbar fixed..

Any idea when the next update to the black will be..? Or has it been updated, and I missed it? I'm itching to have my taskbar fixed..

I'm having bother sorting that problem out. :blank:

I'll keep going at it, to see if I can get it sorted out.

How are the icons going? im really in need of wii icons at the moment

They're gonna take a while to make. Haven't done much of them lately.

[Small Update]

A Trillian 3.0 Skin is in the works -- A guy contacted me through DeviantART asking me for permission if he could make one based on my WB Skin. So that's currently in development; although I ain't too sure when he'll have it finished.

He's also thinking of creating a Firefox and iTunes skin too. :)

I'll keep you guys updated - when he keeps me updated, Lol.

And oh, the White Substyle is nearly complete. Should have it finished by either tonight, or sometime tomorrow.

YoshiKing, I managed to sort that problem out! I'll post an updated copy of the Black Skin soon. =D

I've already made the adjustments to the White Skin, just so you know.

Right, here's the White skin.

Click here to Download @ DeviantART

wiiwhitepreviewax8.th.jpg

I've also been contacted by someone who's porting the Black Skin over to Gnome / Linux. Here's a preview for those that are interested:

http://img483.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshoteq5.png

It looks really cool, I have downloaded it, but don't know what to do, whats a "windowblinds"?

hot damn the white is awesome. damn sexy.

Much easier on my eye than the black. I like bright colours.

It looks really cool, I have downloaded it, but don't know what to do, whats a "windowblinds"?

WindowBlinds is a program, that allows you to alter the look of your Windows OS - In this case: Windows XP.

Go here for more information: Stardock - WindowBlinds

And thanks to everyone else for the comments. :)