NEurope
ShadowV7

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

Is it just me or when you're facing final form Frieza while Goku builds his spirit bomb the difficulty ramps up stupidly.

Does that level last a good few hours while you power up the Spirit Bomb? You know just to true it real to the series :grin:

I loved the frieza saga it was awesome!

I have just gotten past the most annoying part of the story... fighting with hercule >_< How can you win with the loser.

This game is still awesome.

I loved the frieza saga it was awesome!

I have just gotten past the most annoying part of the story... fighting with hercule >_< How can you win with the loser.

This game is still awesome.

I hated that bit,always died with 2-4 seconds left.I kept using the attack where you move cursor to the right and kept running away,then blocked all the time and ran away again.

Time for Android 13 :)

My copy arrived today ( still havent played it yet ) but I checked G-faqs for unlockables and I seriously cant belive how many characters there are to get in this game. Massive amount of playtime will be had methinks.

I've done all the sagas available.. except I still have 9% left! Gonna go check out gamefaqs to see what i need to do.

I've done all the item fusions as well :D I must have spent most of the day playing this game :S I could have gotten a tan, but i chose to get super gogeta instead :D

Good question.I've bought one but got no idea how to use it.I've only made one wish so far aswell,I barely find Dragon Balls.

Tried this yesterday and done my first Kamehameha with the remote, go me!

Im finding the controls on the remote unresponsive sometimes so methinks I will give the Wavebird a try.

When you are fighting in a match, if there is a dragonball to be found, it will show up! Although actualy getting it is another matter! I find it hard to go up and down and reach a dragonball whilst fighting the opponent.

Whats wavebird? (sorry for my ignorance :P)

Whats wavebird? (sorry for my ignorance :P)

The wireless Gamecube controller.

I have a Dragon Radar but i've never seen where a Dragon Ball is apart from if i'm lucky enough to see one when a buildings knocked down.

Well to be honest, thats the only time I've noticed theres a dragonball once something has broken, but if i get flung (for lack of a better word) away, I use the radar to find it.. it gives off like pulses to where the dragonball is.

I've used the dragonballs twice, once I got 'kiss of android #18' which was the best item i've seen so far!

I had HP +15 I think which was a waste,and Title(Tenkaichi) which raises every stat by 4 :)

Just got Ultimate Gohan.

Man I really need to get some practice on this as im getting tanned on certain missions, even on easy!

I just finished the Saiyan Saga and everyone was level 8. Forgive my ignorance but do you just have to play through story mode and your characters will level up or do I have to use the Z items?

Man I really need to get some practice on this as im getting tanned on certain missions, even on easy!

I just finished the Saiyan Saga and everyone was level 8. Forgive my ignorance but do you just have to play through story mode and your characters will level up or do I have to use the Z items?

You have to equip the Z Items like HP,Ki etc and when you do that's when you level and that's where the experience you gain goes towards.

You have to equip the Z Items like HP,Ki etc and when you do that's when you level and that's where the experience you gain goes towards.

Ah cheers Shadow, I might be able to start tanning the bad guys now.

Haha I've gotten nearly all characters except 2! I really should watch the movies, some of them sound awesome!

You should get kiss of #18.. it gives you like +4 or 6 on all abilities plus 2 equipment slots (I THINK) :D I'm onto the ultimate Z thingymabobby its great fun.

I lost budokai tenkaichi, this sequel is gonna keep me entertained for so long :D

Haha I've gotten nearly all characters except 2! I really should watch the movies, some of them sound awesome!

You should get kiss of #18.. it gives you like +4 or 6 on all abilities plus 2 equipment slots (I THINK) :D I'm onto the ultimate Z thingymabobby its great fun.

I lost budokai tenkaichi, this sequel is gonna keep me entertained for so long :D

Woah didn't think Kiss of #18 would be that good,must get that next.

You can check :) just go decide and it shows you what you can get, then if you don't like it you can just press B.

I used it on super saiyan 2 Gohan (teenager), hes my favourite character :D Although my favourite would be the retard version of gogeta but they haven't allowed him in this game. That dude owns.

Teen Gohan is my favorite character aswell.Loved the Cell Saga when he turned SSJ2 and Bojack Unbound.

So close to Vegetto now :)

zomg!! I'm at beginning of Majin Buu saga. Part 2(or chapter, w/e they're called) where you're Goten and have a training fight with Gohan. I cant beat him! :*( I know you don't have to but I'm one of those people who HAS too :P (And I refuse to play fight him on difficulty 1 ;D )

Fighting Android 18 as Hercule is a joke.

Anyone got any tips to make it easier?

Fighting Android 18 as Hercule is a joke.

Anyone got any tips to make it easier?

Oh god I hated that.I dunno how it happened but I kept doing the move where you move the cursor to the right and back in and it does a sequence a couple of times then she done some attack on me and flu out the ring without me doing anything.