N-Europe

Worst Game Series Ever

Yeah, I suppose with 2 thats the case, but I still like it a lot, cause when two people play who've got the game and are good at it, its mostly guarding, countering etc, but you have to switch to a different sort of tactic when button mashers play. I donno, I also love SC2, cause the cube controller is perfect for it, and I didn't like the DC controller at all, it sapped all the fun out of the game. Button mashers don't bother me personally, I suppose it should be fun for newbies to play and win sometimes :)

Who do you use in tekken/ soul calibur?

My main female character is Xiayou and Male character is Lei "I am baddass mutha fucker" Wulong

altho i always play team battle, so the other characters i use are:

Bryan fury, for being fucking awesome

Jin

King

Yoshimitsu

Eddy/christie/tiger

Gon

True ogre

Im sure i missed out others

by the way, i got a kick ass lei wulong figure from tekken tag

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about Soul Calibur 2+ is yes, you can button bash like crazy and crush an easy opponent with no skill. But to become a master at it, you need to do everything but button mash. If you're a button mashing amateur and you go against someone who's been playing for years, or try and play on the hardest setting, you won't get a single scratch on their forehead.

The only game I liked in the Tekken series was the one on the GBA : )

My main female character is Xiayou and Male character is Lei "I am baddass mutha fucker" Wulong

altho i always play team battle, so the other characters i use are:

Bryan fury, for being fucking awesome

Jin

King

Yoshimitsu

Eddy/christie/tiger

Gon

True ogre

Im sure i missed out others

by the way, i got a kick ass lei wulong figure from tekken tag

Haha, cool, you use all the characters that I can't, at all, except for Brian, cause the fishermans slam move is without a doubt the coolest in any fighter ever. I want some tekken figurines too :hmm: Also: Do correct your point earlier, you can button mash on tekken! Hworang and Christie/ Eddie are the most mashingest characters on any game ever!

Me and my mates also always play team battle, with like 4 on one team and 4 on the other etc.

I use:

Heihachi

Paul

Asuka

(yet to be beaten when I'm playing as either of these 3)

theyre my main 3

I also use these very efficiently (even though I don't like them as much as the above three):

Kazuya

Brian

Wang

I can also use Law, because he's so easy to use.

For SC2 I only use Maxi and Nightmare, because those two were what I found coolest when I played the arcade version, so I decided to stick with em.

I hope the next instalments of Tekken and SC and Street Fighter are online though, cause I'm pretty fuckin confident with my ability at those games.

Haha, cool, you use all the characters that I can't, at all, except for Brian, cause the fishermans slam move is without a doubt the coolest in any fighter ever. I want some tekken figurines too :hmm: Also: Do correct your point earlier, you can button mash on tekken! Hworang and Christie/ Eddie are the most mashingest characters on any game ever!

Me and my mates also always play team battle, with like 4 on one team and 4 on the other etc.

I use:

Heihachi

Paul

Asuka

(yet to be beaten when I'm playing as either of these 3)

theyre my main 3

I also use these very efficiently (even though I don't like them as much as the above three):

Kazuya

Brian

Wang

I can also use Law, because he's so easy to use.

For SC2 I only use Maxi and Nightmare, because those two were what I found coolest when I played the arcade version, so I decided to stick with em.

I hope the next instalments of Tekken and SC and Street Fighter are online though, cause I'm pretty fuckin confident with my ability at those games.

Well, i put button mashing to the test, especially with eddy, and i failed. you see, your reach is only as long as your arms or legs.

Well, i put button mashing to the test, especially with eddy, and i failed. you see, your reach is only as long as your arms or legs.

Nah, all you have to do Is repetedly press X and O alternatingly and you've won. Unless you're playing me of course :D .

I don't agree about the SC2 point, SC is just as good to me as T5, but yeah, a lot of people don't like tekken because they play once, learn a few moves, how to grab etc, but they think thats all there is to it, when it's not at all. You have to play the shit out of it to get even remotely decent, to learn for example, the grabbing proximity, how to counter, how to do 12 move combos, what strategies to use, how to effectively block other characters' moves etc Tekken is fuckin boss, but like every other fighter, you have to put effort into learning the mechanics of it, and anyone who's played 3 and 5 thoroughly can testify to how fucking awesome it is.

Btw, Me = Unbeatable with Paul, Asuka and Heihachi :heh;

Fighter heirarchy:

Street Fighter 2 + Tekken 5 + SC2 > Virtua Fighter 4 > Bloody Roar: Primal Fury > Dead or Alive 4 > Mortal Kombat (aka, the worst fighter ever.)

Oh, you did NOT just leave SSBM out of that little heirarchy!

Splinter Cell gets my vote too...not as really VERY bad, but it is very overrated....gets so boring...."You've been seen, Game Over", "You killed A BAD GUY, Game over"

GTA gets boring too...It's okay for a few days...I can't believe the series has sold more than Zelda...Worst thing ever!! (At least Mario, Pokémon & FF are kicking it's arse;))

FF isn't bad, it's a good series, though I'd probably prefer it if I was more into RPGs (the only one I really like is Pokémon)