NEurope
That Guy

Zelda: Wind Waker/OOT?

Don't understand everybody's love of MM. I found it to be a more tedious version of OOT. It's a good game, but it doesn't feel like a full Zelda game like OOT, and WW do.

Don't understand everybody's love of MM. I found it to be a more tedious version of OOT. It's a good game, but it doesn't feel like a full Zelda game like OOT, and WW do.

I didn't think WW felt like a full Zelda game either. OOT is the only Zelda game i've played that's felt like a full one. But that's ok because i don't think a game like that could or should come out too often. They can't be making massive epic Zeldas every 2 years. Games like MM do for a Zelda fix!

Right ho

Wind waker is better than oot- Ionly just got into zelda games and WW was my first. It just felt so fresh- from the eery Hyrule castle you could vaguely explore to the title screen. I like it better than OOt anyway.

I played Ocarina of Time on Christmas Day shortly after it was released and then Wind Waker for Christmas after it's Japanese release. Both were some of my most devoted and enjoyable game memories despite Wind Waker's shortcomings. I hope Twilight Princess is at least as enjoyable as both those games were.

And it was.

It really, really was.

I love MM, WW and OOT each in their own unique way, it's very hard to compare.

I agree too; and the same goes for Twilight Princess so far too. It seems to be a mix of the 1st three 3Ds though, with a nice touch of it's own greatness:smile:

(There doesn't seem to be as many great characters as those 3 though:()

because MM had a more believable world than OoT ever had, characters breathed life, when in OoT... it was just empty by comparison, sidequest's where all over, even if you didn't cared about those characters, they were there, they had a story to tell.

Also the game was harder, how I'd love every game to be as challenging...