NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

Microsoft Argo

According to The Seattle Times, Microsoft are currently working on this media player:

128f53152855d501883e2bc71a6010ed.jpg

It boasts Wi-Fi compatibility with the X-Box 360 for both downloading and streaming music. It will also (apparently) be able to play games.

No information on price, but its set for release this xmas.

I saw on a website (Engadget maybe?) that it had changed it's name to something else, but again, I can't remeber what it was :heh:

It was on Digg if that's a help.

Argo, no doubt it'll be kinda crap like the Origmi (sp)? project.

And how can you possibly play games on that?

well heres what the report says

Seattle Times columnist Brier Dudley recently spoke with a source close to the project, gathering that Microsoft's bid for the iPod is actually a complete line of Xbox-branded "digital media products" -- currently code-named Argo -- that are meant not only to challenge Apple, but also Nintendo and Sony's handheld machines, too.

If this pans out as rumored, we're looking at a three-way hardware ware on both gaming fronts soon.

So looks like Microsoft are taking on Sony, Nintendo and Apple all in one go there...

Thats pretty ballsy

i need a new media player tired of iPods maybe if i hear some some more good things about it I'll get it.

put it side ways. Thumb on the circle and use the remainding hand on the touchscreen.

Maybe when it says games its crap little games like the iPod has.

Sign in to follow this