N-Europe

Super Mario Bros Deluxe

BGS

Thie game was so so awesome. It was so much better than any of the mario updates for the GBA. So many unlockables and things to do, I don't think I ever completed it all 100%

Why can't nintendo make more mario games like this with so much to do after completion? Bit annoyed about getting the

usual infinite-lives-when-you-don't-even-need-them-anymore "reward" after completing new super mario bros

and it sparked my memory about how awesome this game was and how much there was to do after the main game was completed.

Ahhhh the good ol' days.

I don't think I ever completed it either, I could never finish the second last level on the Lost Levels.

I remember thinking that a lot of work obviously had been put into that game, definately more than any of the Super Mario Advance games.

*Goes and plays Mario Bros DX*

it was actually 2 games.it had the super mario bros 2 japan game too.It think it was called the luigi game in it.U could also create music in the toy box.Racing boo was great fun.Loved this game.gamespot gave this 9.9 i believe.I think for a gbc game it deserved it

I don't think I ever completed it either, I could never finish the second last level on the Lost Levels.

Oh yes. I'm stuck there too. No idea how to get over that great wall.

Funny I also thought about Mario Bros DX when playing NSMB. It was my first Mario platformer and it was really outstanding. When I played the NES version only a few weeks ago I could rush through the levels because I knew every platform and gap from Mario Bros DX.

I think I played every level to death to break all scores find all red coins and every Yoshi Egg. However at about 2/3 I gave up my glorious goal.

I also never comleted challenge and the lost levels though :(

Oh yes. I'm stuck there too. No idea how to get over that great wall.

Funny I also thought about Mario Bros DX when playing NSMB. It was my first Mario platformer and it was really outstanding. When I played the NES version only a few weeks ago I could rush through the levels because I knew every platform and gap from Mario Bros DX.

I think I played every level to death to break all scores find all red coins and every Yoshi Egg. However at about 2/3 I gave up my glorious goal.

I also never comleted challenge and the lost levels though :(

i completed lost levels and loved it even more than the original.i love a challenge.

as far as i remember there was an invisible platform near the wall.u know the ones u always hit by accident.

i completed lost levels and loved it even more than the original.i love a challenge.

as far as i remember there was an invisible platform near the wall.u know the ones u always hit by accident.

I thought it was something like this but I couldn't find that block - jumped aground like crazy but no luck.

I guess I have to get back to it...