NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Colchester 3-0 Southend

\m/ and the home form continues 7 straight home wins :bowdown:

Tata the Shrimpers back to League One with ye.

We'll see about that mate. :awesome:

Haha, unlucky! He was right. ;)

3-1, though. Well done, Bolton. :)

*sniggers*

Colchester 3-0 Southend

\m/ and the home form continues 7 straight home wins :bowdown:

Tata the Shrimpers back to League One with ye.

Funny, we get bigger crowds than you, and we're in the conference!

I'm watching the Arsenal match on MotD. Bluddy Hell, Anelka was on fire in that game.

Plus, God Hates You. You hit the woodwork at least 3 times! Unlucky.

Now, United vs. Chelsea tomorrow. Should be awesome.

We were pretty unlucky, 3-1 doesn't do us justice in terms of chances and possession. Our finishing is the major problem right now, Adebayor was extremely disappointing today. Fabregas immense as always, at one point I was just keeping my eyes on him and no-one else, his intelligence of his surroundings and passing is unbelieveable, and I still at times forget he's only 18!

But man, our premiership ambitions are practically faded now :angry: I guess I want it to be a draw tommorow, but then again it's unlikely to affect us now.

Funny, we get bigger crowds than you, and we're in the conference!

Yes but we sell out most games. We will have a new 10,000 seater stadium for the start of the 2008/2009 season however

Adebayor was extremely disappointing today.

Nothing new. One of Wenger's worst buys in my opinion.

There was some arsenal fan in the pub shouting to himself "Gerrup Cahmpo yew fackin poofta! Fackin... hey you facking, what the facking, ah fack!" non stop and then he left when the 3rd goal went in.

Newcastle won't lose to Portsmouth, I'm shocked by the amount of people writing off Newcastles' chances.

Exactly :grin:

We should have won 4 or 5 nowt but for some heroic James saves and Martins missing some sitters.

utd had the chance to win the game but werent attacking enough. chelsea came out the second half and dominated but had no potent attack.

1-1 is a fair results based on preformace.

Well, it's a tale of two halves.

First half, we deserved our goal. Second half, they deserved theirs.

But, can i just say, i'm proud of my team. Carrick has received his criticism, but he was one of the best players on the field today. Him and Scholes in midfield is a great partnership. :)

One thing, what a waste of space Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack are. I've always thought that, whenever a big game appears, Lampard doesn't rise to the challenge. I still stand by that today.

Michael Essien, however, has proved me wrong. I didn't really see his potential until the world cup, and he basically got Chelsea a point today. Without him, i believe that they would have lost.

Edit: I also can't understand why Drogba wasn't sent off. It didn't make a difference, to be honest. He had a crap game.

One thing, what a waste of space Frank Lampard and Michael Ballack are. I've always thought that, whenever a big game appears, Lampard doesn't rise to the challenge. I still stand by that today.

Yeah that Lampard is useless its not like he got the assist or anything.....

Yeah that Lampard is useless its not like he got the assist or anything.....

He may have got the assist, but he was lifeless during the first half. Actually, the midfield (excluding makalele) just weren't in the game at all. It was only when Robben came on at half time and Essien got moved to right back that the changes started to happen. And, the assist, wasn't it from a corner?

Jose just needs to drop shevchenko and go back to 1 up front with wingers. It works for them and they are unstoppable playing like that.

Colchester 5-1 Hull \o/ \o/\o/

Thank you Hull for the £500,000 when you stole out manager in August you cunts. How's that working out for you ::laughing:

i must say I am shocked at how good our current form is especially our last 2 results a draw against Cardiff and a 3-1 victory over West Brom.

The next 12 days for Arsenal are going be mental, Fulham away tonight, Tottenham at home on saturday, Porto away on tuesday and then Chelsea next sunday. If we win all those games things will be looking a whole lot rosier.

The next 12 days for Arsenal are going be mental, Fulham away tonight, Tottenham at home on saturday, Porto away on tuesday and then Chelsea next sunday. If we win all those games things will be looking a whole lot rosier.

If you beat Chelsea then I will be EXTREMELY happy, couldn't care less if you crashed and burned in the other games though! :heh:

Arsenal fans: If your team beat Chelsea, i will saying nothing bad about your for a whole 7 days.

Well, i will try anyway. :heh:

I hope United's game goes ok against Everton. They're one of these iffy teams that i don't really look forward to playing against. Bolton and Blackburn are too other teams like that.

Thats exactly what I was gonna post. :grin:

Arsenal fans: If your team beat Chelsea, i will saying nothing bad about your for a whole 7 days.

Well, i will try anyway. :heh:

I hope United's game goes ok against Everton. They're one of these iffy teams that i don't really look forward to playing against. Bolton and Blackburn are too other teams like that.

Well we've already beaten Blackburn and turned Bolton over (unlike Arsenal :laughing:) so I think we should be ok against Everton!

Oh how I would love for Bolton to do to Chelsea what they did to Arsenal, can't really see it happening though!

Well we've already beaten Blackburn and turned Bolton over (unlike Arsenal :laughing:) so I think we should be ok against Everton![/Quote]

But, by that, you assume that football follows logic. Football is anything but logical!

Oh how I would love for Bolton to do to Chelsea what they did to Arsenal, can't really see it happening though!

I'd love to see it, too. I think Bolton could actually get a draw or even a win in this game. They've got a great team. It depends what mood they're in.

IMO I think Bolton will hold Chelsea for a draw. 0-0 my prediction.

I really do hope we smash Fulham tonight, we need to get that Bolton result out of our minds and focus on the big north london derby on saturday.