NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Well damn, thats a pretty good draw for the English teams.

I can see a Chelski vs Liverpool & Man utd vs Bayern Munich Semis.

I fancy Valencia against Chelsea, providing half there team isnt suspended that is.

A Bayern - United semi would also be awesome.

I fancy Valencia against Chelsea, providing half there team isnt suspended that is.

A Bayern - United semi would also be awesome.

Thats why I picked Chelski cos i reckon a few players may be hit with suspensions for Valencia.

Henry out for the season, out of all cups and no chance to win the league I want to forget this season fast.

We should at the very least be in the FA Cup still.

Valencia are my favourite spanish team, i hope they thrash Chelsea.

As for an English team to win it, I'd say Liverpool have the best chance, some reason they just play well in Europe.

---

Glad Henry's out, he needs the rest. Too many niggling injuries this season have kept him off top performance. A good rest, recouperate and come back next season ship shape and ready to roll.

Just applied for tickets to the UEFA cup final, how's that for optimism? :P

Just applied for tickets to the UEFA cup final, how's that for optimism? :P

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Geordie football fans are hilarious.

Man United against Roma. Oooo, it will be tricky. Still, could've been worse. Can't wait to see how we perform.

honest opinion I think Man U will struggle against Roma, no fit/on form strikers

and Roma are a very dangerous side

I think Valencia will beat Chelsea

Liverpool will probably beat PSV but it won't be an easy game

AC Milan will probably beat Bayern

predictions for the Semi Final line ups

Valencia v Liverpool

Ac Milan v Roma

Glad Henry's out, he needs the rest. Too many niggling injuries this season have kept him off top performance. A good rest, recouperate and come back next season ship shape and ready to roll.

I agree. Will give Baptista and Adebayor a lot of games too which can only be a good thing

We've got the Boro, tomorrow. Hope it all goes well, as they can be tricky bastards.

really doubt united to push on all three fronts seeing how injuries are coming hard and fast. liverpool have the best chance as they are only focusing on one tournament (no FA cup or Prem to chase).

probably will struggle against Roma and tomorrow.

hard times are coming.

Isn't it Larsson's last game for United tomorrow? If he gives us a goodbye present of a goal or two, I'll love him forever. :heh:

Thing is, what are our injuries? Saha, Solksjaer and Silvestre, right? Who else? Smith is coming back, which should be a plus for us.

Yeah Smudge is starting tomorrow against Boro apparently. Be nice to see him get a goal.

He'll get a hatrick I reckon. It's about time he started scoring, been injured for a looong, long time.

we have silvestre, fletcher, solskjear(sp?), saha out with larson leaving, this means we have to bring in dong into squad.

we have silvestre, fletcher, solskjear(sp?), saha out with larson leaving, this means we have to bring in dong into squad.

Ahh, true. Good thing is Smith is coming back, which should help things a deal.

We were 1-0 up against Boro, definitely the better side, and somehow they're winning 2-1, a goal either side of half time. I hate football sometimes.

2-2! RONALDO! I LOVE YOOOOOU!!!!!

Penalty it was. Heart was in my mouth.

Ahh, true. Good thing is Smith is coming back, which should help things a deal.

We were 1-0 up against Boro, definitely the better side, and somehow they're winning 2-1, a goal either side of half time. I hate football sometimes.

Smooth Ronaldo goal.

Smooth Ronaldo goal.

Aye, I just edited my post. :)

My throat hurts from screaming F*!!ING YESSS!

United got pretty lucky with the penalty. I couldnt see them breaking Boro down. Both played really well. A great game to watch even though it ended a draw.

I think after our first half display, we should have won the game. We defended pretty badly today, but then again, I don't think Boro to deserved to get the win. Draw seems pretty fair, although I still think we should've won.

Although, the main thing is we're still in the competition. Better than being out of it.

I was really dreading it when Boro were ahead. Thought we were out for sure. I will take a draw, means we get another chance.

The seond Boro goal was a bad goal to conceed. Surely theres a man to a man. I accept that people were watching the ball going over, but nowadays they're tugging at each others shirt. That just didnt happen.

Like you said, we're still in it. No point in moaning how good or bad they are, its been and done.

We did well to get our goal, and we should have got at least another one from open play. Our defending let us down today, which is a bit strange as we've been pretty solid all season.