NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

ahaha the one time I go to a Norwich match and the finally win. I found it so frustrating to watch though what with being so used to watching the masterclass of Arsenal.

Agh damnit t was on BBc 3! I wanted to watch it and my dad said it wasnt on tv. :(

Agh damnit t was on BBc 3! I wanted to watch it and my dad said it wasnt on tv. :(

Tell your dad Fierce_LiNk said he's an idiot. He'll probably look confused, but you and I both know it makes perfect sense.

We beat Barca last time we played them and beat Liverpool the last time we played them, so I guess we're the best team in the world.

Well, whatever. One thing that can't be disputed is the fact that Georgia are the world champions.

Losing to Sheffield Wednesday :( 1 point from 5 games providing a miracle doesnt happen (It wont). So glad we have already reached the "Magic" 50 points barrier

You were shit.

Can't believe Leeds let a 1-0 lead slip after only a single bloody minute....

Southend snuck a win in the dying minutes and thank god QPR only drew. It means we're still bottom but picked up a point on Luton who lost 2-1 against Hull.

The Southend game on Saturday is HUGE. We need a win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-MYI3wlng

God damn the europes XI team had some questionable players in it:

United: Kuszczak (Heaton), Neville (O'Shea), Brown, Heinze, Richardson, Ronaldo (Eagles), Scholes, Giggs (Carrick), Park, Rooney (Andrew Cole - guest), Smith (Dong, 72).

Europe XI: Canizares (Coupet), Zambrotta (Campo, 64), Ayala (Stefanovic), Materazzi (Christanval), Abidal (Kallstrom), Mancini (Gerrard), Pirlo (Stelios), Gattuso (Carragher), Malouda (Diouf), Ibrahimovic (Zenden), Larsson (Fowler, 64).

Campo, stelios and diouf??? what did they do, just phone up Bolton as they are only down the road and ask them to send a long a couple of players? god damn.

Stefanovic, fowler?? jesus. Europe XI.... Leave it out.

One of the all time greats.

It wasn't an All Time Greats XI, it was a European XI and I'd have thought they'd have got some more high profile players.

You were shit.

We've been shit since the middle of January. And show no signs of improving.

ahaha the one time I go to a Norwich match and the finally win. I found it so frustrating to watch though what with being so used to watching the masterclass of Arsenal.

I'm so glad Norwich beat Birmingham last night. Now Derby are level on points with them, three points ahead of 3rd-placed Sunderland.

I can't help but feel a little cocky over Villa's game against Arsenal tonight, what with Henry being injured, Adebayor and Eboue suspended. And with Carew making a big impact at Villa and scoring twice as many goals as Baros had for us this season, I feel so confident that Villa will come away with one point and a goal.

We've got Rosicky, Hoyte and THE FLAMINATOR back. We're looking for goals from the midfield, because Beast and Aliadiere can't find their arse with both hands let alone the goal.

Bought tickets for Arsenal vs Bolton today £46 a ticket. Leaves me on a fiver until friday (payday YAY!).

Bought tickets for Arsenal vs Bolton today £46 a ticket. Leaves me on a fiver until friday (payday YAY!).

Still cant believe arsenals ticket prices. jeez.

Screw you, man. Alan Hansen is a God.

You did not just say that. He is an incredibly annoying man. Maybe he's the God of crappy football analysers with cringey scottish accents.

They only allow him to stay on MOTD because his dad died and they felt sorry for him.

Just booked my first driving lesson. I figured I've been driving for for fecking ages I might as well get some proper lessons and then book my test.

Wrong thread, I think. I hope. :heh:

Alan Hansen is a god! Just listen to his voice...

"Fuuuuutbol!"

"sh-awww-king difending"

Alan Hansen is a god! Just listen to his voice...

"Fuuuuutbol!"

"sh-awww-king difending"

lol, thats exactly why he isnt a god. read my last post

Hansen is the best football pundit by far.

Has anyone seen this by the way? What do you make of it?