NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

...and it's not fair. He's right to label the fourth official as a liar for saying Adebayor aimed a punch because he definately didn't

Yeh I know. But apparently the linesman said that he "intended" to punch him and thats why he's still got a ban.

Watch the Wenger interview here:http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/player/sol/newsid_6410000/newsid_6412700?redirect=6412737.stm&news=1&bbwm=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&nbram=1

He is pretty pissed off....but he is right. Its what everyone thinks but he's the only one with the balls to say it: the FA are a load of crap basically.

Woo, we are on the Telly tonight \o/ Sky Sports 3 7:30

Away to Derby :( our away forms abysmal, Derby are a very good team. We'll lose 3-1 I reckon.

oh cock it 2 minutes ffs :(

Worst match ever, somebody else post in this thread please :(

Arsenal vs Reading, 3pm KO.

I'm going for a tight arsenal win.....COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!! DO ME PROUD!!!!

Manu - Liverpool article.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A20363221

Strange BBC article, just very,very opinionated and biased. Most of the article just states the obvious and it's repetitive.

Some of the comments at the bottom are funny.

United did fluke it against Fulham but hay they deserve respect for basically going four up top for the last ten minutes when they barely deserverd a goal where as Chelsea get away with murder all the time and scrape a win thanks to a Frank Lampard shot which deflects off the corner flag. Now please talk some sense people.

MY PREDICTIONS!!!!!:shock:

Saturday, 03 March 2007

Arsenal 2-1 Reading

Fulham 1-3 Aston Villa

Liverpool 2-3 Man Utd

Man City 1-1 Wigan

Newcastle 2-1 Middlesbrough

Portsmouth 0-2 Chelsea

Sheff Utd 1-1 Everton

Watford 2-1 Charlton

Sunday, 04 March 2007

Bolton 2-0 Blackburn

West Ham 1-1 Tottenham

Anyone got that link to that webpage which you can stream matches from?

Not on my normal computer at the moment, and I can't remember the address. Need to watch Liverpool v Man U.

Edit - found it.

United vs Liverpool is gonna be a hell of a match. I hope there are a lot of goals. A start like heir last match will be great. A second half tike their last match will be hell.

Anyone got that link to that webpage which you can stream matches from?

Not on my normal computer at the moment, and I can't remember the address. Need to watch Liverpool v Man U.

Edit - found it.

..where.. where?????

Liverpool had the better half......I'm still hoping for a United win though.

Would make it easier for us gooners to get 3rd place.

Can't believe it. AMAZING. 99 style win.

Should have had a penalty aswell.

Van der sar made a great save before super O'Shea scored. What a game. Could have gone either way.

Jammy Jammy bastards. 3rd time in a row ive seen united play utterly awful 3rd time they've won. The league is yours chaps I feel.

P.S O'Shea's still shit.

..another hard luck story.. too many friggin wasted opportunities.. and there goes our unbeaten record at Anfield too.. and teams up our ass for Champion's League spots.. and a defeat against our biggest rivals before what is now our biggest game of the season by a long way..

..I can't believe that, I'm absolutely gutted :sad:

Aye, an absolute disgrace. Defend the whole second half then grab a late winner. Typical Man U when they were at their winning trophies caper. Argh.

What really annoys me (apart of course from the jammy goal) is as usual Benitez' use of substitutes. Aurellio doesnt deserve a place in our team, Sissoko played awful today and should have been taken off much sooner and we should have left Bellamy on as he was causing real problems.

..we may has well have played the reserves and kept everyone for Barcelona on Tuesday night which is must not lose (well.. by more than 1-0 anyway..)

..gotta love hindsight..

..where.. where?????

Sorry, hadn't been checking the forums while the games been on.

And I can't believe Man U ended up winning that with a late goal. Good stuff.

If Liverpool play like that though on Tuesday against Barca then they should easily win considering what their defense is like. Still, I'd be annoyed with today's result if I was a Liverpool fan. All I can say is 'unlucky'.

Hopefully Pompey will give Chelsea a hard time later this afternoon.

Aye, an absolute disgrace. Defend the whole second half then grab a late winner. Typical Man U when they were at their winning trophies caper. Argh.

I didn't see this game but you cannot say that is typical Man United style!

I'm pretty sure our goal difference says otherwise! I'll admit that during the last few games we've played pretty shit but have still got the wins but when compared to the rest of the season then you can't say its typical!

Sounds like someone's bitter to me :heh:

:hmm: Of course I'm bitter Twilight! Would you not be if Liverpool came to Old Trafford and sat back and sat back then just stole it from you at the end? You probably wouldnt be too chuffed. :cry:

So what do you think then? ... United for the championship eh? :nono:

:hmm: Of course I'm bitter Twilight! Would you not be if Liverpool came to Old Trafford and sat back and sat back then just stole it from you at the end? You probably wouldnt be too chuffed. :cry:

So what do you think then? ... United for the championship eh? :nono:

I think its almost certainly gonna be United's year now - this was the last main stumbling block and I can't see us dropping more points than Chelsea in the remainder of the season!

This 12 point gap over Chelsea is a great psychological edge and even though they do have 2 games in hand I can't see them catching up! Especially since the only other 'big game' left is the one against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and even if that was the last game of the season and we were 3 points in front and lost then our superior goal difference would see us across the line - it's basically an extra point!